Celtic (A) - Pre-Match Thread....

Status
Not open for further replies.
They won 6-1 in their last match, I just hope we win as it would virtually guarentee us through to the next round..

Mate - it is utter shite. Anyone can win six in that league.

If we don't win 4 or 5 nil it will be a shock.

As they say in Glasgow, going to be pishing it down on Wednesday. Rain and gales. There goes my city break stay. Arrrrrgh!

This will not be a 'walk in the park' - as one poster put it.
The Light Was Yellow Sir said(posted above) - has a point.
Celtic will be boosted by the KdB news.
They -Scottish/Irish - are playing an English team.
They will be aggressive - Hope Merlin has his ankle protectors on.
They could have 3 ex-City players playing (Toure , Sinclair , Roberts-on loan)..
and I hope that Stone's isn't our weak link - He has been giving the ball away cheaply the last 2 games.
Definitely "Not a Walk in the Park"........
Pep could even play Kolorov and Clichy together,
Pick starting eleven from 12 -
Bravo,zabba , Otto , Stones ,Kolorov , Clichy
Sterling , Gundog , Fernydhino , Silva , Nolito
Aguero.

PS. Celtic could have made it 1-1 at the Nou Camp - but missed the penalty.

I believe what I said was that this would either be a walk in the park or a very tough game. Which, considering Celtic have twice this season been beaten by obscure semi-pro teams is, I think, a perfectly fair thing to say.

It'll definitely be their cup final. All their players will be motivated 200 percent and with the crowd behind them we better be prepared and concentrated from the off. Their weakness is in their obvious enthusiasm they make mistakes that we need to punish whenever possible. If we fall behind we will have a huge task on our hands. If we lead and get room to break it could be another big win. Expect a very difficult game. That we have a better player in every position won't count on the night.

The weather (rain & gales) could also be a leveller

This game will be difficult in the same way FA cup games against championship sides are difficult, but we should win it. Im going for 2-0

We are unbeaten in 10 games, Pep has rotated the squad perfectly to date and used a wide selection of players...
Spurs game on Sat is a big game now as they will be looking to close the gap on us. Spurs is the harder game ..

Celtic are not as good as the second rate team Swansea put out in the EFL cup last week.. i think we could rest Silva for this game with KDB out

Bravo

Zabba Otta Stone Clichy

Fernandinho

Sterling A.Garcia Gundogen Nolito

Aguero

The for Spurs:

Bravo

Sagna Otta Stones Kolarov

Fernandinho

Navas Silva Gundogen Sterling

Aguero

For me Sane isnt up to speed yet...

We are unbeaten in 10 games, Pep has rotated the squad perfectly to date and used a wide selection of players...
Spurs game on Sat is a big game now as they will be looking to close the gap on us. Spurs is the harder game ..

Celtic are not as good as the second rate team Swansea put out in the EFL cup last week.. i think we could rest Silva for this game with KDB out

Bravo

Zabba Otta Stone Clichy

Fernandinho

Sterling A.Garcia Gundogen Nolito

Aguero

The for Spurs:

Bravo

Sagna Otta Stones Kolarov

Fernandinho

Navas Silva Gundogen Sterling

Aguero

For me Sane isnt up to speed yet...
Don't think we will rest anyone and Garcia is inelligible for Champs League.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.