Celtic (A) - Pre-Match Thread....

Status
Not open for further replies.
At least Nir Biton will get his dream of playing at the Etihad in a couple of weeks :-)

As an irish fan, I absolutely hate Celtic. But I've also stood up for them a few times on this forum when the pro rangers monkeys start slinging stuff.

But it's only the gutter class over here that for some weird reason have any affinity for them, and that's coming from someone who grew up in that class. Celtic attract a certain type of Irish scumbag. I'll never forget the Dublin Super Cup when we played airtricity 11 and Celtic v Inter were on first, and Celtic fans were all pissed beyond belief before kickoff and it was still breakfast time. It made me wonder do they even care about the football.

At least Nir Biton will get his dream of playing at the Etihad in a couple of weeks :-)

As an irish fan, I absolutely hate Celtic. But I've also stood up for them a few times on this forum when the pro rangers monkeys start slinging stuff.

But it's only the gutter class over here that for some weird reason have any affinity for them, and that's coming from someone who grew up in that class. Celtic attract a certain type of Irish scumbag. I'll never forget the Dublin Super Cup when we played airtricity 11 and Celtic v Inter were on first, and Celtic fans were all pissed beyond belief before kickoff and it was still breakfast time. It made me wonder do they even care about the football.

I'm sure you can say that to just about any team in football. Every team in the world has 'those' supporters

Hi lads,

Would just like to respond to a few comments on here whilst being conscious to make it an old firm tit for tat.

There are three Louden Tavern’s in Glasgow (we opened them all as Rangers themed pubs). We are now solely responsible for the one at 111 Copland Road opposite Ibrox Subway Station – some of the City lads may remember visiting one of our former premises in Kinning park a 15 minute walk from Ibrox.

We are normally closed midweek but decided to open following enquiries from City fans (we done similar very successfully in the past such as when England were playing in Glasgow).

I also have no idea what the poster was talking about regarding a picture of Thatcher.

You guys should stroll the game – although they have scored a good number of goals they are conceding every match and with the talent in your team it won’t be close.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.