Celtic (A) - Pre-Match Thread....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like others here, if you are visiting the city go to the City Centre, you'll enjoy the atmos and some of the great bars this city has. Stay out of known trouble spot football pubs in both East End and South Side, leave that to the lunatic fringe.

Long coach trip for this tomorrow... But looking forward to experiencing Celtics stadium.

I'm not being arrogant, we haven't won until the final whistle blows but I just can't see Celtic causing us much trouble other than physically such as going through our players.
Lets hope the Ref can protect the likes of Dave, who ya'know actually want to play football rather than bhoys Rugby.

Mod note. Post edited because of a needless, offensive comment.

We have asked visiting Celtic fans to keep it respectful so the least we can do is reciprocate it.

Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
For this one I would rest both Aguero, Dungodan and Sterling, and play Nacho, Fernando and Navas / Sane.

With KDB injured we really need Aguero & Sterling firing on all cylinders for Spurs, and I'm not sure Dungodan will be able to play 2 high intensity games in a week yet.

I never realised your support were so attached to plastic chairs.. a little ironic coming from an English team. Anytime your national side play away from the plastic chairs are always the first to get thrown.... haha.

FWIW you do realise any damage done to a home teams stadium is covered by the travelling team..

were you not angry at Rangers smashing up your toilets then?

For this one I would rest both Aguero, Dungodan and Sterling, and play Nacho, Fernando and Navas / Sane.

With KDB injured we really need Aguero & Sterling firing on all cylinders for Spurs, and I'm not sure Dungodan will be able to play 2 high intensity games in a week yet.
We should just play the kids, we'd probably only win 3-0 but it gets the job done over this pub club.

:P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.