Celtic (A) - Pre-Match Thread....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking forward to the game, but would settle for any kind of victory. I don't think it'll be the formality that some suggest. Presume we'll line up like this, although you never know with Guardiola:

Bravo
Zabaleta
Stones
Otamendi
Clichy
Fernandinho
Gundogan
Silva
Nolito
Sterling
Aguero

Looking forward to the game, but would settle for any kind of victory. I don't think it'll be the formality that some suggest. Presume we'll line up like this, although you never know with Guardiola:

Bravo
Zabaleta
Stones
Otamendi
Clichy
Fernandinho
Gundogan
Silva
Nolito
Sterling
Aguero

Was thinking this line up, although it is possible that Pep will keep Sagna & Kolarov in.

Firstly, caliing Celtic a 'pub team', 'championship team' 'league 1' team is quite inaccurate simply because there's no way to compare how the current Celtic team would fair down there AFTER we have the extreme wealth you have in the english leagues.
Yeah but you don't at present. Which is why you're a 'pub team/Championship level team' with your current players and squad.

Bournemouth would turn you over. That doesn't mean they are a 'bigger' club but who gives a fuck about that at the end of the day.

Whilst I can appreciate a pub wanting mid week business cashing in on the Celtic game, i think City fans, particularly from manchester should stay away from any Rangers bars considering what their fans done to the city in 2008. Disgraceful scenes.
It's hardly the landlords fault and it sounds a great day out. I'm seriously considering flying over tonight and going on the piss all day.

Massive long shot here but any spare tickets for tomorrow nights game? Live in Edinburgh, 4 season tickets but never met the threshold for tickets for this game. Would be willing to pay slightly more than face value. Thanks

Massive long shot here but any spare tickets for tomorrow nights game? Live in Edinburgh, 4 season tickets but never met the threshold for tickets for this game. Would be willing to pay slightly more than face value. Thanks

Don't think it's worth it mate. With the ticket collection point/wristbands you won't get in if it's not your name on the ticket.

Don't think it's worth it mate. With the ticket collection point/wristbands you won't get in if it's not your name on the ticket.

I've been to Parkhead numerous times being a Hearts fan and never knew they would be as strict as to not let you in if you never had your name on the ticket. May be different for Champions League games. Ohwell was worth a punt...looks like it will be a few cold ones on the sofa.

I've been to Parkhead numerous times being a Hearts fan and never knew they would be as strict as to not let you in if you never had your name on the ticket. May be different for Champions League games. Ohwell was worth a punt...looks like it will be a few cold ones on the sofa.

It's City themselves, rather than Celtic, doing this. It's standard now for all Champions League away games.

Whilst I can appreciate a pub wanting mid week business cashing in on the Celtic game, i think City fans, particularly from manchester should stay away from any Rangers bars considering what their fans done to the city in 2008. Disgraceful scenes.

Agreed, it's just a Rangers pub trying to drum up business for themselves. And you'll probably be sharing the bar with a few that were there causing havoc that night in 2008. Wonder if that picture of Margaret Thatcher is still on the wall there...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.