Celtic (A) - Pre-Match Thread....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some of the arrogant shite written on here beggars belief. "They're a championship team, at best, 0-4 written all over it, we will annihilate them."
It's a one-off game of football and all things are possible, especially where Celtic playing an English team are concerned, and the potential for a very difficult game should not be underestimated.

This will not be a 'walk in the park' - as one poster put it.
The Light Was Yellow Sir said(posted above) - has a point.
Celtic will be boosted by the KdB news.
They -Scottish/Irish - are playing an English team.
They will be aggressive - Hope Merlin has his ankle protectors on.
They could have 3 ex-City players playing (Toure , Sinclair , Roberts-on loan)..
and I hope that Stone's isn't our weak link - He has been giving the ball away cheaply the last 2 games.
Definitely "Not a Walk in the Park"........
Pep could even play Kolorov and Clichy together,
Pick starting eleven from 12 -
Bravo,zabba , Otto , Stones ,Kolorov , Clichy
Sterling , Gundog , Fernydhino , Silva , Nolito
Aguero.

PS. Celtic could have made it 1-1 at the Nou Camp - but missed the penalty.

We could play the women's team against Celtic and get at least a draw :-)
Do not underestimate Celtic.............
A long time ago they were the first British team to win the European Cup. -BTR -( before the rags)

This will not be a 'walk in the park' - as one poster put it.
The Light Was Yellow Sir said(posted above) - has a point.
Celtic will be boosted by the KdB news.
They -Scottish/Irish - are playing an English team.
They will be aggressive - Hope Merlin has his ankle protectors on.
They could have 3 ex-City players playing (Toure , Sinclair , Roberts-on loan)..
and I hope that Stone's isn't our weak link - He has been giving the ball away cheaply the last 2 games.
Definitely "Not a Walk in the Park"........
Pep could even play Kolorov and Clichy together,
Pick starting eleven from 12 -
Bravo,zabba , Otto , Stones ,Kolorov , Clichy
Sterling , Gundog , Fernydhino , Silva , Nolito
Aguero.

PS. Celtic could have made it 1-1 at the Nou Camp - but missed the penalty.

That's a pretty bleak way of looking at it - my way, is they have Toure and Sinclair who are shite!

They are a Championship standard team, but just as if we played Newcastle away, they be in with a shout. We should win, probably will but might not

Their defenders don't come up against anyone of Ianacheo's standard every week, never mind Aguero! A good start and we can have this won by half-time

Been to a Celtic game courtesy of my old job. Very very hostile ground and it won't be any different, and I mean hostile, it is on another level. Was at a Celtic v Hibs game and couldn't believe some of the abuse coming out of what I thought was adults but turned out to be young girls

I'm sure Aguero, John Stones etc will be bricking it about getting abuse from young girls.

That's a pretty bleak way of looking at it - my way, is they have Toure and Sinclair who are shite!

They are a Championship standard team, but just as if we played Newcastle away, they be in with a shout. We should win, probably will but might not

Their defenders don't come up against anyone of Ianacheo's standard every week, never mind Aguero! A good start and we can have this won by half-time

I agree - sometimes Shite players put one over there previous clubs. I am obviously hoping for a good win. We can win,lose or draw.

Screen-Shot-2014-12-12-at-09.11.09.png
Bookings every game then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.