Celtic and Rangers - EPL

The Old Firm can fuck off.

English football doesn't need them or their hooligan sectarian fans. Rangers trashed Manchester last time they were here and Celtic went around singing IRA songs in a city that the IRA had bombed. They're scum and can fuck off.

In footballing terms the whole proposal is ridiculous.

why complicate things ?

why not have barcelona and inter milan in our league or marsielle while we're at it...

if they did come into the english football league i think they shud start in div 3... and i think it would take them more thenn 6 years to get up cus they are just average medocre teams they would struggle in championship..

I think it would be a great idea. all for it. Celtic/rangers in the second league to start but within 4/5 years with the new wealth afforded to them they should be top half of the 1st. Certainly add a new spice to the league.

masterwig said:
The Old Firm can fuck off.

English football doesn't need them or their hooligan sectarian fans. Rangers trashed Manchester last time they were here and Celtic went around singing IRA songs in a city that the IRA had bombed. They're scum and can fuck off.

In footballing terms the whole proposal is ridiculous.

THIS THIS AND THIS.

Never happen, and the simple reason is 2 fold the SFA would be fucked(like the FAW is now)losing their only 2 draws and look at the fuss they are kicking up about the Olympics, then tell me that this wouldn't be a much greater threat to their international recognition.

Thanx4Knives said:
Im sure the other teams in the SPL rely on the tv rights from shitenta and if the old firm went there might not be a big interest and no TV money!
I remember the last time this came up, I looked it up and Hearts were the 3rd best supported club in Scotland and their gates taking out the old firm games averaging less than 11,000 so your right(it was only 15,000 with them in), hell the Blue Square Premier League might even be more attractive in terms of TV Money!

kippax88 said:
why complicate things ?

why not have barcelona and inter milan in our league or marsielle while we're at it...

Exactly if you are going to allow teams from another Association in then why don't the EPL set their sights a whole lot higher than the bigoted dross from Glasgow........Although on the other hand I would gladly welcome the both of them f*cking off elsewhere and being found out for the a*seholes that they are and TBH I think Scottish football would flourish without them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.