Celtic confirmed for August 8th friendly at COMS

Some of your guys need to wise up...Celtic are 10 times the size of Man City. Yes you may be the richest club in the world, but you cannot buy history...you have not won a trophy for over 30 years!!!!

We may play in a poor league, but we will show you how a team should be supported on the 8th August, we will show you how supporters should behave on 8th August and we will mingle with the City fans before and after the game and drink into the early hours.

We have won the european cup, been to a uefa cup final as recently as 2003 and beaten the likes of Man Utd, AC Milan, Bracelona, Villareal, Liverpool in europe on recent years...I think we deserve a bit more respect from some fans on here than we have been getting.

For what its worth, I love City doing well, I hate Man Utd with a passion and heres to a great day of football.

Any idea exactly how many tickets Celtic are being allocated? I am flying in from Belfast and have booked flights and hotel etc, but no word on tickets yet.

timtim said:
Some of your guys need to wise up...Celtic are 10 times the size of Man City. Yes you may be the richest club in the world, but you cannot buy history...you have not won a trophy for over 30 years!!!!

We may play in a poor league, but we will show you how a team should be supported on the 8th August, we will show you how supporters should behave on 8th August and we will mingle with the City fans before and after the game and drink into the early hours.

We have won the european cup, been to a uefa cup final as recently as 2003 and beaten the likes of Man Utd, AC Milan, Bracelona, Villareal, Liverpool in europe on recent years...I think we deserve a bit more respect from some fans on here than we have been getting.

For what its worth, I love City doing well, I hate Man Utd with a passion and heres to a great day of football.

Any idea exactly how many tickets Celtic are being allocated? I am flying in from Belfast and have booked flights and hotel etc, but no word on tickets yet.
away fans banned for this game lol

timtim said:

you will show how a team is supported, thats very kind of you.

you took a 1000 to cardiff in the week, we took 1500 to celtic midweek.

your crowds in the eighties were utter shite, apart from when you played rangers.

you have millions of fans, no arguement, you and i now the reason for that.

Youv'e been allocated 6,000 tickets, not sure about celtic but Ive already got my ticket,and so have my mates.
Has for history, we have a long and distinguished history. we have won all of the domestic honours in England, and have also won the European Cup Winners Cup. We were also the first Manchester Club the win silverware. Still hold the record for the highest attendance in England outside of Wembley. Also our achievements were done in a league which is a 100 times more difficult the Scottish league.
Enjoy your visit to Manchester but not the result.

fathellensbellend said:
timtim said:

you will show how a team is supported, thats very kind of you.

you took a 1000 to cardiff in the week, we took 1500 to celtic midweek.

your crowds in the eighties were utter shite, apart from when you played rangers.

you have millions of fans, no arguement, you and i now the reason for that.

Just to give you an idea of how big our club is...U14 foyle cup final in Derry today...Celtic wre playing Linfield...5,000 celtic supporters at the game!

everyone knows celtic are a big club, with big support, but its like when the tartan army used to come to wembley and take over, it was a big deal for the scottish and no-one else.

the celtic fans i met at parkhead last season were great, but patronising bollocks about how you are going to show us how to support a club is cringeworthy.

you had 30000 empty seats for last years friendly.

timtim said:
Just to give you an idea of how big our club is...U14 foyle cup final in Derry today...Celtic wre playing Linfield...5,000 celtic supporters at the game!

No doubt part-time supporters who have never been near Celtic Park and probably cause they were playing Linfield too!!

fathellensbellend said:
everyone knows celtic are a big club, with big support, but its like when the tartan army used to come to wembley and take over, it was a big deal for the scottish and no-one else.

the celtic fans i met at parkhead last season were great, but patronising bollocks about how you are going to show us how to support a club is cringeworthy.

I wasn't trying to be patronising mate, just annoyed about people at the start of this thred questioning why City are playing Celtic...Im looking forward to the game, will be my 1st visit to your ground and I hear its an amazing stadium.

timtim said:
fathellensbellend said:

I wasn't trying to be patronising mate, just annoyed about people at the start of this thred questioning why City are playing Celtic...Im looking forward to the game, will be my 1st visit to your ground and I hear its an amazing stadium.

Lots of petty school kid stuff being posted on this topic.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.