Celtic confirmed for August 8th friendly at COMS

any idea how many city fans will be at the game? will it be a full house as you will hace all your new signings on show? Im really looking forward to the game, looks like we will be sending a reserve team down but the atmosphere should be good anyway

timtim said:
any idea how many city fans will be at the game? will it be a full house as you will hace all your new signings on show? Im really looking forward to the game, looks like we will be sending a reserve team down but the atmosphere should be good anyway

I would have thought you would have went with as full strength a team as possible since it's the last pre season game before the start of the SPL.

I know you're struggling with injuries, but I would still of expected a strong team.

timtim said:
fathellensbellend said:
you will show how a team is supported, thats very kind of you.

you took a 1000 to cardiff in the week, we took 1500 to celtic midweek.

your crowds in the eighties were utter shite, apart from when you played rangers.

you have millions of fans, no arguement, you and i now the reason for that.

Just to give you an idea of how big our club is...U14 foyle cup final in Derry today...Celtic wre playing Linfield...5,000 celtic supporters at the game!
MIGHT THAT BE BECAUSE YOU CLUB IS WELL SUPORTED IN THE REPUBLIC ? so 5000 in the land where most of your fans originate from isnt to clever is it??????? idiot

colinbellsboots said:
timtim said:
Just to give you an idea of how big our club is...U14 foyle cup final in Derry today...Celtic wre playing Linfield...5,000 celtic supporters at the game!
MIGHT THAT BE BECAUSE YOU CLUB IS WELL SUPORTED IN THE REPUBLIC ? so 5000 in the land where most of your fans originate from isnt to clever is it??????? idiot

The point is it was an U14 game ya tool!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.