Celtic game - strict security measures announced (page 34)

I wonder how many Celtic fans have bought home end tickets in front of blues wanting to go?

Celtic not on general sale, so you have to be a member
I'ts a concern of mine on the actual match day.

You are a lucky bozo getting to those games. I'll just be picking people up in an undersized trains after.

I am sure Celic moves from citizens to fans with purchase history some time soon. Anyone know when? Can not find it in tickets on the official comedy website

Will be a load of Celtic fans inthe home stands guarenteed

Even with the restrictions on who they're selling tickets to I reckon you're right. I was speaking to an Aberdeen fan on the phone at work last week and he said Celtic fans always find ways to get into home ends in big numbers regardless of how hard tickets appear to get hold of. When they played United in the CL at Old Trafford the other year they were popping up all over the show, no doubt partly due to United ST holders letting Celtic mates use their tickets. There are plenty of City fans out there who know Celtic fans too and some are bound to buy tickets for them too.

i read somewhere the other week CBL3 and the SSL3 wouldn't be open for the Crltic game.
I have just purchased 6 tickets on the planner and although SSL3 isn't showing on there CBL3 certainly is and plenty have already been sold.
Why did the club send the e mail out in the first place. This will be one game a lot of fans will want to attend and already areas are showing red with most orange already.

Where is this planner? How do you view it? New website is weird

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.