Celtic game - strict security measures announced (page 34)

You need to log in, then scroll down to the match and click "choose seats" - that brings up the stadium plan.

No... Not happening. It just shows 'select' seats... And below 'your selections' ... No stadium plan.
Could it be that I'm on iPad? Need to be on lap top?

If we all can't get off our arses and fill these two out then there is a major fucking problem with our support. What do we want? ? Trying to get a ticket away at Wigan again in the semi final of the play offs!! Come on blues, no excuse, we can't be giving them cu ts free reign again on taking the piss with empty blue seats!! CTIFD

No... Not happening. It just shows 'select' seats... And below 'your selections' ... No stadium plan.
Have you already bought a ticket? It looks like they're only allowing us to view the planner for Barca and Celtic if either you or someone in your friends and family is eligible to buy one.

Seat planner doesn't work on ipad. Think it needs flash to work. It's always been a problem though not a new site thing. Don't know why it's never been sorted.

If we all can't get off our arses and fill these two out then there is a major fucking problem with our support. What do we want? ? Trying to get a ticket away at Wigan again in the semi final of the play offs!! Come on blues, no excuse, we can't be giving them cu ts free reign again on taking the piss with empty blue seats!! CTIFD
So I should take two days off work and spend money I can't afford just to prevent you getting a bit of stick?
Those that want to go & can afford to go will, others won't.

Chill out they will be both sold out. Barca is nearly already and there's two months until Celtic.

The empty seat issue is getting better in the league as well with less season ticket holders staying away. In my opinion this is because of the improvement of football compared with last season.

Chill out they will be both sold out. Barca is nearly already and there's two months until Celtic.

The empty seat issue is getting better in the league as well with less season ticket holders staying away. In my opinion this is because of the improvement of football compared with last season.

Exactly. Over 10 weeks until the Celtic game. Also, I think the seat exchange system for Premier League games works better now that Viagogo aren't involved and that's contributing to less empty seats vacated by non-attending seasoncard holders

Incidentally, I see the planner is showing Chelsea at home in December as being sold out already

No mate. But
So I should take two days off work and spend money I can't afford just to prevent you getting a bit of stick?
Those that want to go & can afford to go will, others won't.
We go on about how big our club is yet people can't be arsed getting off their arses and going. Fair enough, if people can't afford it then that's that. But we've got enough supporters to fill these games. And if you've got to take two days off work then you're obviously not in the mcr region. My point was not aimed at you!!

Why doesn't the club just paint the seats some sort of multicolored camouflage so that empty ones would blend in with the crowd and be hard to spot on TV?

They should hire me - I've got loads of brilliant ideas like that.

If that's the case then cool. I couldn't wait to get my tickets for these games, I just thought everybody would feel the same.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.