Celtic game - strict security measures announced (page 34)

Even with the restrictions on who they're selling tickets to I reckon you're right. I was speaking to an Aberdeen fan on the phone at work last week and he said Celtic fans always find ways to get into home ends in big numbers regardless of how hard tickets appear to get hold of. When they played United in the CL at Old Trafford the other year they were popping up all over the show, no doubt partly due to United ST holders letting Celtic mates use their tickets. There are plenty of City fans out there who know Celtic fans too and some are bound to buy tickets for them too.

Watch your back, lads!

1805.noel-gallagher-celtic-fan.jpg

If you are on the cup scheme do you have to go and pay for the tickets that are reserved or does it happen by direct debit.

why not give celtic ss l3, they'd sell it out and would minimise the inevitable empty seats

Home page, tickets and hospitality in the top menu takes you to the ticket pages. Same as before.

Got ticket page ok... But no plan of the stadium showing availability by block. Is this what you're referring to?

If you are on the cup scheme do you have to go and pay for the tickets that are reserved or does it happen by direct debit.
I'm on the cup scheme and they take the payment by direct debit. They send an email to confirm. Check your seat numbers in the mail, as they sometimes change from your usual league match seats!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.