Celtic Thread 2017/18.

So Celtic fans won the fans award for what it's worth at some awards thing in London last night just shows how shit these things are.

So Celtic fans won the fans award for what it's worth at some awards thing in London last night just shows how shit these things are.
They won an award for a card display.It was a Belter right enough.
Their propaganda machine though makes It out that they have the best fans in the world.

Big game tonight away at Aberdeen. Both teams unbeaten so far and it's on BT.

Hopefully give them a pasting.

Celtic didn't award this. Fans from around Europe did.
I have no problems with the award or whoever voted for it.
As I posted it was a great display.
My problem is the way the Celtic fans are making it out as another example of being the greatest fans in the world.
When their behaviour makes them anything but.

I have no problems with the award or whoever voted for it.
As I posted it was a great display.
My problem is the way the Celtic fans are making it out as another example of being the greatest fans in the world.
When their behaviour makes them anything but.

Not all of them mate.

Colleague was in Munich last week on business, he's got no interest in football. He commented yesterday that the Celtic fans were at the airport on his arrival and departure and that they were not well behaved generally pissed and on the way back he saw many with cuts and bruises

Colleague was in Munich last week on business, he's got no interest in football. He commented yesterday that the Celtic fans were at the airport on his arrival and departure and that they were not well behaved generally pissed and on the way back he saw many with cuts and bruises

Probably more down to falling over with too much German beer. Cops praised the fans. But, maybe they just missed the hoard your mate came across.

We do have a section that love a fight. No animosity with German fans apart from that shower of ****s who like The Rangers. If they had fights more likely with each other over how shite Ntcham is.

Two groups.

Group 1 Think he is a useless ****.

Group 2 Know he is a useless ****.

It gets tetchy.

Probably more down to falling over with too much German beer. Cops praised the fans. But, maybe they just missed the hoard your mate came across.

We do have a section that love a fight. No animosity with German fans apart from that shower of ****s who like The Rangers. If they had fights more likely with each other over how shite Ntcham is.

Two groups.

Group 1 Think he is a useless ****.

Group 2 Know he is a useless ****.

It gets tetchy.

And he will still probably thrive in the 1 horse race that is the SPL.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.