Celtic thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
It says on the BBC website, they're thinking of bringing in the resident idiot, Lennon to replace Rodgers. Jesus H Christ.......

A tinpot team who've gone further in the Champion's League than Celtic in the last decade.

Yes. They are to the football world, what I am to ballroom dancing. Fuck all. They are lucky they are in England. Without the money they get they would be on a par with Wigan as a world name.

Yes. They are to the football world, what I am to ballroom dancing. Fuck all. They are lucky they are in England. Without the money they get they would be on a par with Wigan as a world name.
They won the title in England against clubs with a lot more money. Would you say Ross were lucky to be in Scotland if they won the title and went further than Celtic in Europe?

It says on the BBC website, they're thinking of bringing in the resident idiot, Lennon to replace Rodgers. Jesus H Christ.......

That’s going to happen. I had hoped Clarke, but Lenny will do ok. He will deliver the 10iar he started. Of that I have no doubt. If some loyalist doesn’t shoot the ****. :)

It’s not easy getting players or managers to come up here. That’s the bottom line and we have to deal with that reality,

That’s going to happen. I had hoped Clarke, but Lenny will do ok. He will deliver the 10iar he started. Of that I have no doubt. If some loyalist doesn’t shoot the ****. :)

It’s not easy getting players or managers to come up here. That’s the bottom line and we have to deal with that reality,
Maureen is looking for a job.

Ross County. Financially it would be about the same.

Not anywhere near the same. £120m should buy you players who can compete. I thought they did brilliantly, but again, only because they had over £100m to spend. Plus they got a kiss easy group in the CL. Where we got You lot, Bayern, PSG, Barca et al.

Not anywhere near the same. £120m should buy you players who can compete. I thought they did brilliantly, but again, only because they had over £100m to spend. Plus they got a kiss easy group in the CL. Where we got You lot, Bayern, PSG, Barca et al.
They spent something like 700k on Mahrez and Kante.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.