Celtic thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
22 minutes to kick off. 26 till they score. That’s my fear.

Give it your best shot lads. Don’t hide and don’t fold. You need to at least string three passes together.

What was plucky about their exit from Europe? I saw bits of it and thought they were shite tbh, now I get bbc wouldn’t run shit Celtic now out headline but where did they dig plucky from?

What was plucky about their exit from Europe? I saw bits of it and thought they were shite tbh, now I get bbc wouldn’t run shit Celtic now out headline but where did they dig plucky from?

If you didn’t see it all, but bits of it what the fuck are you on about? You saw bits of it, yet you think that gives you enough of the picture?
Let me fill you in on the picture. Up until we had a man sent off we were much the better team. After that, we still played well and should still have had a couple.

If you don’t see the whole Fucking game then save your bastard mystic meg shite please. We played well. But you wouldn’t know, bit man. Would you?

If you didn’t see it all, but bits of it what the fuck are you on about? You saw bits of it, yet you think that gives you enough of the picture?
Let me fill you in on the picture. Up until we had a man sent off we were much the better team. After that, we still played well and should still have had a couple.

If you don’t see the whole Fucking game then save your bastard mystic meg shite please. We played well. But you wouldn’t know, bit man. Would you?
If you weren’t so shite I would have watched all the game. As it was arsenal was the better watch so got more of my attention. I asked what was plucky about crashing out 3-0, your rant didn’t really address that did it!

Celtic were unlucky yet didn’t really test the keeper,after losing 2-0 at home it was going to be a huge turnaround to win out in Valencia for Celtic to get through ...

Celtic were unlucky yet didn’t really test the keeper,after losing 2-0 at home it was going to be a huge turnaround to win out in Valencia for Celtic to get through ...
So played well but didn’t create anything, cheers wouldn’t call it plucky personally but cheers for the answer. I must say two matches on tv in a foreign language with commentary blasting on both is an odd experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.