Celtic thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate Fox Hunting, so I’m working on a song about that. Political maybe, but long overdue.

To the tune of The wheels on the bus go round and round

I hope your horse throws you, you evil ****, You evil ****, evil ****,
I hope your horse throws you
You evil **** and you die

Smash your head off a Fucking wall
Fucking wall, nice and tall
Smash your head of a Fucking wall
And you die.

I’d stick that horn right through your head
Through your head, until your dead
I’d stick that horn right through your head
All day long.

Listen out for it.
Catchy ;-)

It is a pro Celtic ish thread to be fair, surely he can post what he wants can’t he? Nobody has to open or read anything here if they don’t want.. Anything dissing Gerard gets my vote ..

Was in off topic originally. A mod has merged it into the Celtic thread.

@Magicpole genuine question...

Who is behind the pro IRA stuff in the Celtic fanbase? Is it an Irish contingent? Plastic Paddy's? Divs who enjoy being offensive? Maybe some kind of combination?

I remember being in Manchester city centre way back in the mid 1980's and for some obscure reason Celtic had to play a euro tie against Rapid Vienna ( I think ) at Old Trafford. There was thousands of them in Scottish accents carrying Irish flags and singing about terrorists. It wasn't a tiny minority, it was everyone of them and I hope they never have to darken our city ever again.

I remember being in Manchester city centre way back in the mid 1980's and for some obscure reason Celtic had to play a euro tie against Rapid Vienna ( I think ) at Old Trafford. There was thousands of them in Scottish accents carrying Irish flags and singing about terrorists. It wasn't a tiny minority, it was everyone of them and I hope they never have to darken our city ever again.

I was at that game and I wasn’t. Plus we didn’t wreck the city centre either. everyone of them you saw, there was over 40,000 travelled down, did you see , everyone of them? Naw , I don’t think so either. You always pop up with this shite.

Remembrance Sunday coming up so why waste an opportunity to make a political statement at a football match.

Remembrance Sunday coming up so why waste an opportunity to make a political statement at a football match.

I have been arguing like fuck this morning with GB members. I hate all that shit and have called them out for not going on Rep marches. I want Celtic songs and if I was in charge at CP, I would tell them sing those songs and nobody at the game gets a ticket for the next one.

If you want to be political it requires more than singing a song at the games. I wish they would realise the damage they do and just shut the fuck up with those doleful dirges that inspire no ****. Ruined what was a great performance for me.

Last edited:
I have been arguing like fuck this morning with with GB members. I hate all that shit and have called them out for not going on Rep marches. I want Celtic songs and if I was in charge at CP I would tell them sing those songs and nobody at the game gets a ticket for the next one.

If you want to be political it requires more than singing a song at the games. I wish they would realise the damage they do and just shut the fuck up with those doleful dirges that inspire no ****. Ruined what was a great performance for me.

You can't say fairer than that, well said sir.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.