Celtic Thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Och aye the noo! Slippy Steve will have to suck on that one. And our very own Jezzer tries to emulate the Lamela tackle on Rodri but didn't realise that the only outcome was gonna be a pen and his own sending off! Now I wonder if Blind Andre was watching that game - he was the wanker who saw nothing wrong with that kind of tackle in the Spurs game, wasn't he?

I actually watched this game today. Celtic were outplayed for the entire 90 minutes and it’s easy to see why they always fail to qualify for the Champions league group stages.
Mutton dressed as lamb springs to mind.

Och aye the noo! Slippy Steve will have to suck on that one. And our very own Jezzer tries to emulate the Lamela tackle on Rodri but didn't realise that the only outcome was gonna be a pen and his own sending off! Now I wonder if Blind Andre was watching that game - he was the wanker who saw nothing wrong with that kind of tackle in the Spurs game, wasn't he?

Oliver was the ref. for the Spurs game.

I don’t remember who was on VAR that day.

Normally I don't care about Scottish football, but Gerrard is a dildo, so congrats to Celtic.

Steve Gerrard! Gerrard!
He slipped on his fucking arse!
He gave it to Demba Ba!
Steve Gerrard! Gerrard!

He certainly did..!

I laughed my bollocks off at the time, especially when I heard his post match interview, 'I ran back as fast as I could but couldn't catch him'

Still brings a smile to my face now..!

Captured forever in a really catchy terrace song too..!

Haha!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.