Celtic Thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
He certainly did..!

I laughed my bollocks off at the time, especially when I heard his post match interview, 'I ran back as fast as I could but couldn't catch him'

Still brings a smile to my face now..!

Captured forever in a really catchy terrace song too..!

Haha!
And it’s something he will never escape from.

Imagine playing like that in a cup final and getting beat.
Couldn't happen to two better ##### Gerrard and Morales

By fuck were we woeful. Our worst performance all season and it was primarily due to not having a striker. Our shape and movement suffered and apart from Forrster and Frimpong all the rest where way below par. Still won though. Which was nice.

Oliver was the ref. for the Spurs game.

I don’t remember who was on VAR that day.

Oh, 'twas Oliver, then. Another appearance at Anfield where the reffing and VAR was another shambles, and he was on the VAR switch on Saturday. I would love the opportunity, if I could understand the accent, to ask him half a dozen questions!

By fuck were we woeful. Our worst performance all season and it was primarily due to not having a striker. Our shape and movement suffered and apart from Forrster and Frimpong all the rest where way below par. Still won though. Which was nice.
This ping-pong fella, seems you really like him MP. Is he good enough to play in the premier league mate?

This ping-pong fella, seems you really like him MP. Is he good enough to play in the premier league mate?
Absolutely. Just as VVD was. The boy is going to be really special. Stupid wee **** got himself sent off but up until then he was magic. Totally had Rangers wonder signing Kent in his pocket the time he was on the park. Love the wee guy.

Absolutely. Just as VVD was. The boy is going to be really special. Stupid wee **** got himself sent off but up until then he was magic. Totally had Rangers wonder signing Kent in his pocket the time he was on the park. Love the wee guy.
I hope we have an option to buy back and sell on clause in place then. If he's as good as you say he'll have more ambition than settling for winning the Scottish prawn n' Langoustine Mickey mouse league much longer mate; )

Enjoy your win Magicpole. Don't know whether to be content that we played you off the park for 90mins and lost to a goal that should have been called offside, or more gutted by that fact and that despite the dominance we still couldn't win or even score.

On to the next 1 i suppose.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.