Celtic thread 2020/21

No we won't. If we get beaten or draw it's because we have been shite all season. Your bet might win, but it's because we are fucking pish, not because we will lie down.
Fair enough. I swear United did it deliberately a few years ago against West Brom through pure shithousery.

I could’ve sworn we equalised and went down to a penalty in a 2-1 defeat. Not exactly a surrender was it?

Can I ask what the “blue” is about in your username?
Still dropped points, no matter how they did it, to hand Liverpool the title without playing, which is always worse
But didn’t actually realize Celtic play rangers next week which was your point

Blue as in the colour of Manchester’s city’s kit and one of their nicknames

I assume the Cel part of your name is to do with Celtic as you seem a bit obsessed with them?

Still dropped points, no matter how they did it, to hand Liverpool the title without playing, which is always worse

I assume the Cel part of your name is to do with Celtic as you seem a bit obsessed with them?
Hahaha, I laughed.

You’ve completely missed the point of my original post. I did state “shithousery” as in losing a game deliberately. Different to simply dropping points. Sorry if I lost you with this - I wrongly assumed that people would understand what I was getting at.

I asked about the “blue” because from what I’ve seen on here, you’re a Celtic fan. I’m not used to people supporting two teams, especially when they are from a country that neither are from. There is a Polish lad at work who supports Arsenal and Real Madrid I suppose.

No, the “Cel” is from “Cellarite”. Off Topic used to be called “the Cellar” on here. I’d never have a username connected to a club like Celtic, Rangers, Liverpool or Millwall on a City forum. Ratty clubs with ratty fans. Universally despised by most rational football fans.

You’ve completely missed the point of my original post. I did state “shithousery” as in losing a game deliberately. Different to simply dropping points. Sorry if I lost you with this - I wrongly assumed that people would understand what I was getting at.

I asked about the “blue” because from what I’ve seen on here, you’re a Celtic fan. I’m not used to people supporting two teams, especially when they are from a country that neither are from. There is a Polish lad at work who supports Arsenal and Real Madrid I suppose.

No, the “Cel” is from “Cellarite”. Off Topic used to be called “the Cellar” on here. I’d never have a username connected to a club like Celtic, Rangers, Liverpool or Millwall on a City forum. Ratty clubs with ratty fans. Universally despised by most rational football fans.
You musta missed my work on RAWK a few weeks ago. I owned the City thread for a day until I got banned.

Yes I totally missed your point that Celtic play Rangers next week. Wasn’t aware of the SPFL fixture list.

However my point still stands that it’s better to clinch the title on the pitch than by your rivals losing, how Liverpool won it last year was pretty shit. Was just pointing out that no one was calling us “shithouses” then. (I understand now that we weren’t due to play Liverpool the next week where they could win the title at the etihad)
And thinking back of Mendy’s fuck up that night you could start to think we did lose it deliberately lol

You seem to have a very big interest in Celtic and Rangers for a man who only supports one team

You musta missed my work on RAWK a few weeks ago. I owned the City thread for a day until I got banned.

Yes I totally missed your point that Celtic play Rangers next week. Wasn’t aware of the SPFL fixture list.

However my point still stands that it’s better to clinch the title on the pitch than by your rivals losing, how Liverpool won it last year was pretty shit. Was just pointing out that no one was calling us “shithouses” then. (I understand now that we weren’t due to play Liverpool the next week where they could win the title at the etihad)
And thinking back of Mendy’s fuck up that night you could start to think we did lose it deliberately lol

You seem to have a very big interest in Celtic and Rangers for a man who only supports one team
I have a huge interest in loads of football leagues. I’ve watched United v Celtic and Rangers v Kilmarnock. I’ve watched 7 German matches. I have a soft spot for Atletico Madrid, for Torino, for Sampdoria, for Red Star Belgrade and for Boca Juniors. Check the Bundesliga thread but please don’t assume I support any of their teams.

I simply want to see Celtic denied the 10 in a row because of the sheer arrogance of some posters on here.

I’d prefer to see Hibs, Dundee United or Aberdeen win it but that’s unlikely to happen.

BTW - I think Mendy’s mistake was down to his lack of ability rather than any pre-planned sabotage.

Edit - 8 German matches and 3 Welsh matches.

Aye and give them a guard of honour next week.
Guards of Honour are forgotten about seconds after they’ve finished, winning the league on your biggest rival’s pitch would be remembered forever

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.