Celtic thread 2020/21

They’ll have to give them a guard of honour anyway as there are two old firm games left
Oof. Potentially one at each ground?

At this point in proceedings, I’d like to mention my Irish Granddad and shamrock tattoo. I really am not anti-Celtic for any political reason.

“It’s a long way to Tipperary...”

You’ve completely missed the point of my original post. I did state “shithousery” as in losing a game deliberately. Different to simply dropping points. Sorry if I lost you with this - I wrongly assumed that people would understand what I was getting at.

I asked about the “blue” because from what I’ve seen on here, you’re a Celtic fan. I’m not used to people supporting two teams, especially when they are from a country that neither are from. There is a Polish lad at work who supports Arsenal and Real Madrid I suppose.

No, the “Cel” is from “Cellarite”. Off Topic used to be called “the Cellar” on here. I’d never have a username connected to a club like Celtic, Rangers, Liverpool or Millwall on a City forum. Ratty clubs with ratty fans. Universally despised by most rational football fans.
Heh!! I'm lovely. And well you know it. Next you will be claiming my fabulous hair is a wig. Only morons or bigots or Nazis do, the group is all the same to demonise. You're better than that. However, saying you met loads and the ones you met were cunts, is acceptable, if a tad unlucky. But, they are not representative, for example, although I'm a wonderful person, clever, witty, a defender of the downtrodden, love animals, wonderful conversationalist, brilliant hair, neither am I.

An example would be my best pal. A true ger, who is currently doing my fucking head in. But, I love the big twat as a brother. Not brethren, brother. Peace man. Peace.

There will be no guard of honour. Rangers didn't do it for Celtic & Celtic won't do it for Rangers. To be honest, they are a load of shite anyway, don't want some faux applause from a hated rival just before a battle.
+1

There will be no guard of honour. Rangers didn't do it for Celtic & Celtic won't do it for Rangers. To be honest, they are a load of shite anyway, don't want some faux applause from a hated rival just before a battle.
Agree

there was no real issue about them until Cult FC had an obsession with City giving them one last July

Agree

there was no real issue about them until Cult FC had an obsession with City giving them one last July
I'm not so sure, Lennon made a big deal about rangers not doing it in 2019, said Celtic would have done it and it lacked class from Rangers. Appreciate Lennon has gone now but its still the same Hierarchy.

Heh!! I'm lovely. And well you know it. Next you will be claiming my fabulous hair is a wig. Only morons or bigots or Nazis do, the group is all the same to demonise. You're better than that. However, saying you met loads and the ones you met were cunts, is acceptable, if a tad unlucky. But, they are not representative, for example, although I'm a wonderful person, clever, witty, a defender of the downtrodden, love animals, wonderful conversationalist, brilliant hair, neither am I.

An example would be my best pal. A true ger, who is currently doing my fucking head in. But, I love the big twat as a brother. Not brethren, brother. Peace man. Peace.
Witty....???

Pack it in....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.