Celtic thread 2020/21

No, CTA still exists.
I have been contacted by a distant relative in Donegal, who was completing a family tree and asking for info on the Scottish side. I literally am related to every **** living there, so depending on how bad things get, I should be able to get dual nationality and an Irish passport. My great grandmother was Irish from Donegal, and great grandfather an Ulster Protestant. I've always loved a flute. Although I know the surname of the Protestant side, my mother's maiden name, but I know little else. They left as mixed marriages were not popular back then, so they came to Scotland. I have always had this feeling they are DUP types. That would be an interesting meet with my Proddy long lost cousins.

I have been contacted by a distant relative in Donegal, who was completing a family tree and asking for info on the Scottish side. I literally am related to every **** living there, so depending on how bad things get, I should be able to get dual nationality and an Irish passport. My great grandmother was Irish from Donegal, and great grandfather an Ulster Protestant. I've always loved a flute. Although I know the surname of the Protestant side, my mother's maiden name, but I know little else. They left as mixed marriages were not popular back then, so they came to Scotland. I have always had this feeling they are DUP types. That would be an interesting meet with my Proddy long lost cousins.
You will be marching on the 12th next.lol.

Good point well made.

Are you going to watch our game today? Or are you spending the day torturing cats and gingers as usual?
Nah, weather's nice, going to get the dogs down the beach before the FA Cup games start so they'll sleep the rest of the day.

Nah, weather's nice, going to get the dogs down the beach before the FA Cup games start so they'll sleep the rest of the day.
If I had dogs I would probably do the same. I was at the beach yesterday and met a few great dogs. I get my fix that way. A woman warned me her dog would get me all muddy if i alliwed her to jump up i told her I didn't care and it would be worth it. It was.

Have absolutely no interest in either. Conduct of both fans over the years has been shocking. Stick to beating Queen of the South or Kilmarnock.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.