Celtic thread 2020/21

Would not say that.

Bournemouth has rich Russian owner and their latest accounts shows that their wage bill is over 100 million.

He miserably failed last season to keep them up.
They had eleven players out injured at one point. They had a torrid time with injuries last season, far and away the most of any Prem club.

Think Howe will be a good appointment, he seems a good coach & likes to play good football. What we don't know is how he'll handle the pressure, literally having to win every week. Plus, all his good work has been done at 1 club. Good stuff though.
Win every week? Looks like his number one tactic of time wasting from the first minute will have to go.

Would not say that.

Bournemouth has rich Russian owner and their latest accounts shows that their wage bill is over 100 million.

He miserably failed last season to keep them up.
Spent 176 million in his time there and another 5m to UEFA after they broke FFP rules, and we know how much the press hate FFP cheats

Spent 176 million in his time there and another 5m to UEFA after they broke FFP rules, and we know how much the press hate FFP cheats

I do hope he brings whoever was in charge of transfers with him, he spent some amount on some dodgy transfers. £25M on Lerma, £20M on Solanke, £16M on Jordan Ibe a few examples.

I do hope he brings whoever was in charge of transfers with him, he spent some amount on some dodgy transfers. £25M on Lerma, £20M on Solanke, £16M on Jordan Ibe a few examples.
Jordan Ibe is better than Sterling don't you know. According to those lovable knowledgeable Scouser's anyway.

Yes you better hope that. Not a done deal yet but I am hopeful.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.