Celtic thread 2020/21

It looks like it could be Howe after all:

An interesting appointment, if it’s confirmed.

I like Eddie Howe; I think he’s a very good manager. What he did at Bournemouth was nothing short of miraculous, and if he can reproduce it at Celtic, he will have a very successful spell there.

It looks like it could be Howe after all:

An interesting appointment, if it’s confirmed.

I like Eddie Howe; I think he’s a very good manager. What he did at Bournemouth was nothing short of miraculous, and if he can reproduce it at Celtic, he will have a very successful spell there.
Would not say that.

Bournemouth has rich Russian owner and their latest accounts shows that their wage bill is over 100 million.

He miserably failed last season to keep them up.

Think Howe will be a good appointment, he seems a good coach & likes to play good football. What we don't know is how he'll handle the pressure, literally having to win every week. Plus, all his good work has been done at 1 club. Good stuff though.

Think Howe will be a good appointment, he seems a good coach & likes to play good football. What we don't know is how he'll handle the pressure, literally having to win every week. Plus, all his good work has been done at 1 club. Good stuff though.
He didn’t settled when he moved North to Burnley, does he not realise that Glasgow is even further North?

He didn’t settled when he moved North to Burnley, does he not realise that Glasgow is even further North?

Apparently that was because his mum had died unexpectedly so he wanted to move back south to be near family at that time so fair do's.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.