Celtic Thread - 2021/22

Easter Rd is Tinier than Tynie
Small-Sided-Football-Pitch-with-Reboud-Board-for-Kids.jpg

After the International break, be good to get back to.the real issue on Saturday. Looking forward to it.

7 games in now, what's your assessment so far @Magicpole?
Defence is a shambles, injuries killing us as we dont have enough depth, or dont give it a chance. Missing wee Kyogo, as I could score more goals than Ajeti, and I am not fucking joking. I like Scales, he kooks a player, but wasnt picked on Saturday. Until we have Juranovuc, Vickers, Julien and Scales at the back we will struggle like fuck. McCarthy is a waste of time and money, Arsefelt needs punted. I'm hoping the Greek boy is as good as he looks on the clips.

I actually think we will get a lot better under Ange. But, he needs to sort that defence. McGreggor out is killing us in midfield.

Theres a lot of our mob panicking, fucking pussies. We had regressed so far, lost so many of our better players and if anybody thought Ange had a magic wand to fix it overnight, they're arseholes. We will be getting German Sausaged, Haggis side, on Thursdsy. I wont be surprised if its a 5.0 hiding. I've already started digging the trench behind the couch.

And people wonder why I'm a miserable, greetin faced ****?

I should get a medal for remaining so calm.

Last edited:
Defence is a shambles, injuries killing us as we dont have enough depth, or dont give it a chance. Missing wee Kyogo, as I could score more goals than Ajeti, and I am not fucking joking. I like Scales, he kooks a player, but wasnt picked on Saturday. Until we have Juranovuc, Vickers, Julien and Scales at the back we will struggle like fuck. McCarthy is a waste of time and money, Arsefelt needs punted. I'm hoping the Greek boy is as good as he looks on the clips.

I actually think we will get a lot better under Ange. But, he needs to sort that defence. McGreggor out is killing us in midfield.

Theres a lot of our mob panicking, fucking pussies. We had regressed so far, lost so many of our better players and if anybody thought Ange had a magic wand to fix it overnight, they're arseholes. We will be getting German Sausaged, Haggis side, on Thursdsy. I wont be surprised if its a 5.0 hiding. I've already started digging the trench behind the couch.

And people wonder why I'm a miserable, greetin faced ****?

I should get a medal for remaining so calm.
Is Forrest still out injured.
Could well be another who's best days are long gone.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.