Celtic Thread - 2021/22

Vienna_70

Team supported
Treble Winners 2022/23.
New manager - Ange Postecoglou - and three new signings - Osaze Urhoghide from Sheffield Wednesday, Kyogo Furuhashi from Vissel Kobe and Liel Abada from Maccabi Petah Tikva.

Also, we need somewhere for @Magicpole to rant and rave against the Celtic board.

;-)

New manager - Ange Postecoglou - and three new signings - Osaze Urhoghide from Sheffield Wednesday, Kyogo Furuhashi from Vissel Kobe and Liel Abada from Maccabi Petah Tikva.

Also, we need somewhere for @Magicpole to rant and rave against the Celtic board.

;-)
Never run out of rants against they pricks. The Osaze lad is as raw as a butcher's display. The other two look like good signings. It's imperative we recruit defenders who can defend. I could score a hat trick against the current defence, pissed. We have a few coming, too late for our CL qualifier which again, shows how truly ridiculous our board were waiting so long on Howe, leaving us as always, unprepared for the CL. I'm more optimistic with Ange here. I think he will be great. Get in quality and it's game on with Rangers, who to me aren't even remotely great, they were better than us, but that is no big deal as we were fucking woeful last season. If we don't beat Midgieland it won't he Anges fault. Its all down to the board wasting 100 days chasing that **** Howe.

Never run out of rants against they pricks. The Osaze lad is as raw as a butcher's display. The other two look like good signings. It's imperative we recruit defenders who can defend. I could score a hat trick against the current defence, pissed. We have a few coming, too late for our CL qualifier which again, shows how truly ridiculous our board were waiting so long on Howe, leaving us as always, unprepared for the CL. I'm more optimistic with Ange here. I think he will be great. Get in quality and it's game on with Rangers, who to me aren't even remotely great, they were better than us, but that is no big deal as we were fucking woeful last season. If we don't beat Midgieland it won't he Anges fault. Its all down to the board wasting 100 days chasing that **** Howe.
Truth is, if the board couldn’t pacify Eddie Howe, they’re not only useless but Celtic are a million miles away from being challengers.
Reading The Scotsman the day after he turned you down, it seems like he had a position on the squad very very similar to your own but was far from convinced those concerns would be addressed. Seems like the c***s might be the chaps running the club rather than Eddie Howe…

;-)

He can take his pick from those three, other shite forums will be available.

@Magicpole seems you've come around a bit to our Ange. What's he done to change your initial views of him?
I didn't have any views on the guy, primarily due to knowing nothing about him. It didnt come as a shock to me when the Howe deal died on it's arse. When something takes that long, and is allowed to by a board like ours you know something is not right. The main thing I felt was the lack of a timeframe.

You want the job Eddie?

In principal I do, but there are aspects I woukd like to see in place.

Ok we will do what you want, you have two weeks to either line up the ducks you need, or we move on.

100 days later.

I can't come my backroom don't want to come.

It took you a fucking hundred days to find that out you ****?

In steps Ange and a lot of googling and listening to people who know him and I started to think, well, fuck it. The die was cast and we now need to get behind him and hope our board of useless cunts do the same.

He talks well, showed in his first conference when asked a snidey question that he takes no shit. Put the **** in his place. I liked that a lot. I always wonder why, when journos with an agenda ask a question they hope will embarrass you, managers don't call them out right there.

For example.

When asked do you really think you will win the league this year.

Well I know you don't want that to happen as it's clear from everything you write you support someone else. But for those who actually support us, yes I do. Is that ok for you?

All the while, glowering at the ****.

If we then beat his team, at the next conference, dig him out.

Oh, it's you. I didn't think you would be here today. You ok? You sure? I know this must be difficult for you. If you need to leave at any time, the cafes open, maybe get yourself a wee coffee and a bun.

He has bought a couple of good players. The way he wants us to play requires a few more. We will get handed our arse on Tuesday as the time we have wasted on Howe means we are late in getting the players we need. Not one of us will hold him responsible for our CL exit. The board have that one covered..I am more optimistic with him here. I know this season is a big ask, but a few good players in and it's game on. The main thing that absolutely disgusted me about last season, was the lack of fight. This season, as l8ng as we stand our ground and throw punches I will be happy. Rangers aren't a great team, they are a good, organised unit, but an introduction of attacking class and replacing our fucktard defence and we are ready for the fight.

Everybody hates getting beat, but that's part of football. Not showing up for the battle is unforgivable. Ange will change that when he gets his players in and revitalises those still here. We are losing Eddy, Ajer, Christie and it's how their replacements work out that will be a huge factor. Our defence will be totally overhauled, as this was our biggest weakness last year. Truly fucking woeful. We have signed a new CB who looks good. Two Full backs are also arriving and I'm reading this morning we are trying to get Forster back as goalie from Southampton. If we do that, it's a good step. Not convinced it will happen, but would be delighted if we can pull it off. So, I like the cut of Anges jib. I trust him and can see what he wants to do. Our board need to back him or they had better find a place to live even Google maps couldn't find. Here's hoping they do.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.