Celtic Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Glad they agree with me as well. Would be reported the same way if we were drawing until Morelos scored as well. It's no great bias lol.
Away and enjoy yer Sunday. You no got nappies to change? ;)

Battle will be joined again on Tuesday. ;)

Away and enjoy yer Sunday. You no got nappies to change? ;)

Battle will be joined again on Tuesday. ;)

Haha, it's a feckin long lie I'm needing, not had 1 in 6 months now!

Anyway, I enjoyed seeing Man Utd getting beat again, that's always enjoyable! :-)

Haha, it's a feckin long lie I'm needing, not had 1 in 6 months now!

Anyway, I enjoyed seeing Man Utd getting beat again, that's always enjoyable! :-)

Six months is tragically fuck all, as we all know, it’s a 24/7 treadmill for many many months. Then they start walking and falling then running and climbing, driving you literally fucking round the twist. Happy days. Enjoy.

Kris Boyd, the morons moron, provided more laughs at the weekend playing to his gallery. He claimed Morelos the £45b player for Rangers was better than Jota. Boyd woukd never be employed in any country bar here as he is a fucking inarticulate twat, but he supports the Gers so he gets a gig. If he was a Celtic fan exposure, with the same intellectual and reality issues he would never appear.

Morelos about to sign a new contract because not a single **** wants him , or would pay the price Rangers want. He will probably still be there when he’s 36. But better than Jota? That’s as funny as they were going to walk the league last year.

Just a note to remind you Magic, you fox, that today was a good day. That as you write this, the sun is on my back as sit in the garden listening to music and drinking an excellent Italian White, chilled to fuck. The season will take care of itself, no matter how much you rant. And you will rant. Let’s face it.

So, enjoy everyday, remember a bit of it, anything, a smile in your direction, go for it.

Brilliant performance today. Watched our pals yesterday and us today. The difference in class is there for all to see. Or not if you prefer not to. Here we go, 2 in a row.

Last edited:
Love this. We are the beards rangers are the Mullets. Most of them still have one. ;) a fact I just made up.

Attachments

• E8366878-23C3-4EE2-9808-440942655589.jpeg
    E8366878-23C3-4EE2-9808-440942655589.jpeg
    77.4 KB · Views: 17
The Scottish Sky Rangers fans, team of the week. Only one Celtic player, Taylor, no Jota and four Gers. Get yersel tae fuck. I watched both games and it just shows the fear as they try to big up their team and dismiss us. We were fucking light years better than the sidey pass mob. About as exciting as a bowl of watery soup. We are pissing ourselves at their bias and inability to recognise the better team. Fucking pathetic shower of utter cunts. It won’t stop us though, no matter how much they big up their team and the stupid cunts don’t see how that actually motivates us. They think it will affect us. It does, they are correct in that, but it makes us more determined to show how pathetic they are. I hope Ange digs the next prick to interview him after we destroy the next team we play. Sorry Jambos, but I think you are in for a torrid time.

The Scottish Sky Rangers fans, team of the week. Only one Celtic player, Taylor, no Jota and four Gers. Get yersel tae fuck. I watched both games and it just shows the fear as they try to big up their team and dismiss us. We were fucking light years better than the sidey pass mob. About as exciting as a bowl of watery soup. We are pissing ourselves at their bias and inability to recognise the better team. Fucking pathetic shower of utter cunts. It won’t stop us though, no matter how much they big up their team and the stupid cunts don’t see how that actually motivates us. They think it will affect us. It does, they are correct in that, but it makes us more determined to show how pathetic they are. I hope Ange digs the next prick to interview him after we destroy the next team we play. Sorry Jambos, but I think you are in for a torrid time.
You do realise its done on whoscored.com ratings which (are not worth a wank) are voted for by supporters? Seems Celtic players didnt get high enough votes.

I'm getting concerned that we'll win our league before Celtic secure theres this season.

Upsetting natural order and all that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.