Celtic Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
You knew last night it was an analytical site using algorithms to generate ratings, yet you still said this morning 'Jota not being in the team one example of a rigged vote in favour of their team.' do you really think a global analytical site is rigging algorithms to put Rangers players ahead of Celtic players in a team of the week? Do you really think whoscored a site you never knew existed see Rangers as their team?
Again, I thought it was pundits or employees and used Jota as an example because his performance should have been recognised if it were people. If this analytical site didn’t include Jota I would have to question its efficacy.

You knew last night it was an analytical site using algorithms to generate ratings, yet you still said this morning 'Jota not being in the team one example of a rigged vote in favour of their team.' do you really think a global analytical site is rigging algorithms to put Rangers players ahead of Celtic players in a team of the week? Do you really think whoscored a site you never knew existed see Rangers as their team?

They all think like that, you get used to it. ;-)
MP seems obsessed just now to tell us his team is playing better than our team each & every game week, even when we win 4-0 he has a go at our sideways passing. :-)

Again, I thought it was pundits or employees and used Jota as an example because his performance should have been recognised if it were people. If this analytical site didn’t include Jota I would have to question its efficacy.
But you responded last night to my post which told you they were whoscored.com ratings, saying you didnt know that, so you clearly did know an hour ago when you posted the post i responded to. Rather than ask me if I've read your posts. Maybe you should be asking if you've read them yourself.

But you responded last night to my post which told you they were whoscored.com ratings, saying you didnt know that, so you clearly did know an hour ago when you posted the post i responded to. Rather than ask me if I've read your posts. Maybe you should be asking if you've read them yourself.
I will give you that one.

Fair play - although I must admit I'm disappointed, was hoping you'd moan about Jotas rating again, i had already lined up my response to tell you they actually rate him as the top player in the SPL this season.
When the evidence clearly shows you made a **** of it, don’t compound it by digging the hole deeper. And Jota is special, £6.5m is an absolute steal.

They all think like that, you get used to it. ;-)
MP seems obsessed just now to tell us his team is playing better than our team each & every game week, even when we win 4-0 he has a go at our sideways passing. :-)
I watched the game gunner. Did you watch ours?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.