Celtic Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
You do realise its done on whoscored.com ratings which (are not worth a wank) are voted for by supporters? Seems Celtic players didnt get high enough votes.

I don't think Whoscored are voted for by supporters. Are their ratings not worked out using algorithms?

You do realise its done on whoscored.com ratings which (are not worth a wank) are voted for by supporters? Seems Celtic players didnt get high enough votes.
I didn’t know that and probably just needed a rant. If I’m honest. Thanks for putting me straight.

The Scottish Sky Rangers fans, team of the week. Only one Celtic player, Taylor, no Jota and four Gers. Get yersel tae fuck. I watched both games and it just shows the fear as they try to big up their team and dismiss us. We were fucking light years better than the sidey pass mob. About as exciting as a bowl of watery soup. We are pissing ourselves at their bias and inability to recognise the better team. Fucking pathetic shower of utter cunts. It won’t stop us though, no matter how much they big up their team and the stupid cunts don’t see how that actually motivates us. They think it will affect us. It does, they are correct in that, but it makes us more determined to show how pathetic they are. I hope Ange digs the next prick to interview him after we destroy the next team we play. Sorry Jambos, but I think you are in for a torrid time.
200w.gif

Just checked and I'm 100% wrong on it being fan led, no idea which site I'm thinking of possible bbc. @GunnerGer is spot on.

Sounda like the Rangers players just played better......
No they didn’t and if you watched both games you would know that. I did and that’s why I am fucked off. Jota not being in the team just one example of a rigged vote in favour of their team . Every headline about us was 5 Star Celts, Scintillating etc, yet one player in the Sky team? Ok.

No they didn’t and if you watched both games you would know that. I did and that’s why I am fucked off. Jota not being in the team just one example of a rigged vote in favour of their team . Every headline about us was 5 Star Celts, Scintillating etc, yet one player in the Sky team? Ok.

Like I said, it's an algorithm Whoscored use to get player ratings, adds up positive actions, takes away negative actions etc. Not worth getting worked up over.

Do you really believe whoscored a global statistics / analytics company has rigged its statistical analysis to favour Rangers players over Celtic players?

Do you really believe whoscored a global statistics / analytics company has rigged its statistical analysis to favour Rangers players over Celtic players?
No, did you read any of the posts? I thought it was sky bastards. Only nerds know of or care about sites like that. Never even knew it existed.

No, did you read any of the posts? I thought it was sky bastards. Only nerds know of or care about sites like that. Never even knew it existed.
You knew last night it was an analytical site using algorithms to generate ratings, yet you still said this morning 'Jota not being in the team one example of a rigged vote in favour of their team.' do you really think a global analytical site is rigging algorithms to put Rangers players ahead of Celtic players in a team of the week? Do you really think whoscored a site you never knew existed see Rangers as their team?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.