Celtic Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you're meaning the FA Cup semi final, I was sat in the stands at Wembley chatting and had no idea a minute silence had started as knew nothing about it and heard nothing over the PA system. So I presume quite a few City fans were in the same boat.
Yea
I would guess some were in that boat and some weren’t and disrupted it deliberately

Never liked Celtic because of their close bond with the rags. In the 70s 80s and 90s they would descend on Manchester for friendly matches with them. This has been further hardened with the abysmal disrespect shown to the rest of the British isles by their booing and banners. Always liked rangers mainly because they play in a shade of blue and not for any religious meaning.

Like some of our fans at Wembley a few months ago
That was more of a surprise tbh
A lot of the noise from that game was people coming into the stands not knowing.

It’s a bit different than coordinating it and taking a banner in.

I don’t know why it’s so hard for people to act like decent human beings.

Never liked Celtic because of their close bond with the rags. In the 70s 80s and 90s they would descend on Manchester for friendly matches with them. This has been further hardened with the abysmal disrespect shown to the rest of the British isles by their booing and banners. Always liked rangers mainly because they play in a shade of blue and not for any religious meaning.
Don't like either of them. Their fanbases are stuck in some weird religious, sectarian time warp. It's the 21st century chaps, perhaps you should come out of your churches/places of worship, and join us all.

As if taking 12million pounds of the taxpayers money to cover up your paedophilic son isn’t enough disrespect

Don't like either of them. Their fanbases are stuck in some weird religious, sectarian time warp. It's the 21st century chaps, perhaps you should come out of your churches/places of worship, and join us all.
Well said - unfortunately sectarian hatred runs through the very essence of each club - pathetic in this day and age - hatred in God’s name always confuses me

As if taking 12million pounds of the taxpayers money to cover up your paedophilic son isn’t enough disrespect
She didn’t though did she.

Andrew reached an out of court settlement and the money went to the victim.

Imagine supporting a club from a country you don’t like, no Irish clubs you could support?

Hardly a surprise that a Scottish club with Irish Catholic roots have no time for the royals.
The roots of that Royal Family enacted a genocide against the entire North of England and most Northerners have managed be respectful.

A huge proportion of Manchester has Irish Catholic roots, especially United’s fanbase, and United and City fans have managed to respect it in our two home games’ silences (although I believe one dickhead did shout something in our away end yesterday).

Don’t make excuses for dickheads.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.