Celtic Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why?

He’s a professional footballe, and he will go where the best offer that suits him is.

I’m delighted for him that he’s won another league title, albeit in a country with a far inferior competition to the Premier League.

If you don’t get why fair enough but I think you know , anyway he is getting some stick now for the 2 goals

There is a million things you can do with your time, imagine spending hours/days making a banner mocking the death of a little old lady. How fucked up must your head be.

It’s not a surprise though. They have a large number of fans who are absolute scum - Obsessed with the IRA. Most of them are only interested because it’s the opposite of rangers.

I remember a few years ago when we played them. All they wanted to do was fight and sing about terrorists.

What they did today was completely wrong.

Is anyone surprised by their behaviour? If they are not slagging off Jews and Israel despite them having Jewish players they are constantly singing the praises of the IRA and murders of the innocents they committed. Wonder how they would all feel if people turned up at the funeral of one of their parents / grand parents and started singing or booing through the service. Maybe if the league and Europe took points from them and fined them many millions the club might do something about it. As it is their silence makes them as complicit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.