Celtic Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
So true
Is anyone surprised by their behaviour? If they are not slagging off Jews and Israel despite them having Jewish players they are constantly singing the praises of the IRA and murders of the innocents they committed. Wonder how they would all feel if people turned up at the funeral of one of their parents / grand parents and started singing or booing through the service. Maybe if the league and Europe took points from them and fined them many millions the club might do something about it. As it is their silence makes them as complicit.

So true

Just cancelling idiots, what's the problem. As the saying goes, if you can't say anything nice say nothing at all, rather than attract attention. They create division, they bring it on themselves. Shall we include you in that category?
i said the same to a friend of mine who’s a big celtic fan

They’d have been safer ignoring the queens passing

Why?

He’s a professional footballe, and he will go where the best offer that suits him is.

I’m delighted for him that he’s won another league title, albeit in a country with a far inferior competition to the Premier League.
Correct, its a job and a pay day. I hope he continues to play well otherwise these disgusting human beings won't hesitate to jump on an Englishman's back. In any case I'm sure he's disconnected emotionally from these horrid fans.

Correct, its a job and a pay day. I hope he continues to play well otherwise these disgusting human beings won't hesitate to jump on an Englishman's back. In any case I'm sure he's disconnected emotionally from these horrid fans.
He certainly doesn’t rate the club very highly.

After the game the other night in Warsaw, Joe was interviewed by the pitch-side reporter he’d earlier hit with a ball in the warm-up.

She brought it up in the post-match interview and Joe said “yeah sorry about that, I was aiming for one of our coaches to your left but hit you by mistake, my aim was off, maybe that explains why my career has gone where it has!”

Not saying much for Celtic that is it? haha.

Is anyone really surprised?
I wouldn't bat an eyelid if they went out of business tomorrow.
The whole religious pile of shit, the IRA songs, the anti English shit, the lot.
Fuck them, their fans and the sycophantic ex players like Sutton who's voice on these matters will be distinctly absent as "nobody wants to talk about it". Well for me that's tacit complicity so get fucked.
Last time we played them at ours some middle aged bellend with his son ffs sat in our block giving it large to everyone when they scored. Offered several old fellas out who verbalised their opposition to his utterings. DId it eventually to a younger bloke who knocked him on his arse. The stewards then helped him out with his young son training behind him crying his eyes out. What a cock! If that's symptomatic of the rest of their fan base its no wonder the rest of Scotland fucking despise them.
If i was a multi-billionaire id happily charter flights for all their fans to go to EIre if they like it that much and fucking stay there, they're a fucking embarrassment to the UK.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.