Celtic Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hilarious how just one childish little banner can upset so many people. Fair play to them.

It's always encouraging to see more dissenting voices getting aired as well, this last week or so has been quite eye-opening
Give your head a wobble you fat nonce.

Time and place, during a minutes silence to remember and respect the Queen isn’t one of them

Seems to have become a discussion on Scottish independence, like the majority of English we couldn't give a fuck, time to leave bye bye good look with your tartan tin parliament, religious bigotry, in fact if you could relate a football team to scotland it would be Liverpool self pitty victimisation lies goodby and fuck off.

He certainly doesn’t rate the club very highly.

After the game the other night in Warsaw, Joe was interviewed by the pitch-side reporter he’d earlier hit with a ball in the warm-up.

She brought it up in the post-match interview and Joe said “yeah sorry about that, I was aiming for one of our coaches to your left but hit you by mistake, my aim was off, maybe that explains why my career has gone where it has!”

Not saying much for Celtic that is it? haha.
Sounds like a joke

Are we allowed to criticise that despicable nonce Andrew or would that make us all in the IRA on here and incapable of being city fans?

If you wish but he is not dead ,you do understand the Queen left a bouquet with the colours of the Irish flag when she went over and also met Gerry Adams if you lot wanna get off, taking the piss ( which today was ) fair enough but she was 96 and a mother and grandma

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.