Celtic Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Prince Andrew had consenting sex with a Seventeen year old young woman Hardly the actions of a Irish Catholic preist buggering young boys.
He’s a paedo ffs stop defending it, what else has he done that we don’t know about or has been covered

Could have replaced catholic priest with Barry Bennell also, but that wouldn’t suit your agenda I suppose

Indeed. I’m probably the most anti-religion person on the forum so enjoy sticking the boot into any and all religions when I get the chance.
It doesn’t really have anything to do with religion.

The minority of pricks engaging in the sectarianism just use Protestantism and Catholicism to identify themselves and takes pops at one another.

They’re not arguing their views on scripture, most don’t even believe it.

It boils down to pro Britain vs anti Britain.

The “Green Brigade” aren’t having Bible meetings midweek.

What I would say is, if you’re someone that sympathises with Celtic’s sectarian element and you hate Britain, as you can tell some on here do, don’t be turning up at the Etihad mouthing the shit off, as you’ll be pretty quickly fucked off and you’re not welcome.

No the Scottish fans are just as bad
Singing about the IRA when they couldn’t point to south Armagh on a map
That’s the weirdest thing about it for me, and as you say most of them have never even flown over Ireland, let alone actually been there.

It’s all part of a pantomime act and the football is their safe space to make a complete arse out of themselves.

The minority of pricks engaging in the sectarianism just use Protestantism and Catholicism to identify themselves and takes pops at one another.

What I would say is, if you’re someone that sympathises with Celtic’s sectarian element and you hate Britain, as you can tell some on here do, don’t be turning up at the Etihad mouthing the shit off, as you’ll be pretty quickly fucked off and you’re not welcome.
My post didn’t really have anything to do with the thread or the topic being discussed. It was just an off the cuff response to an individual post that mentioned the Catholic Church.

Anytime I see one, it’s like someone has racked up a line for me to snort… just have to have a go (as I do with all religions).

My post didn’t really have anything to do with the thread or the topic being discussed. It was just an off the cuff response to an individual post that mentioned the Catholic Church.

Anytime I see one, it’s like someone has racked up a line for me to snort… just have to have a go (as I do with all religions).
My father used to say that you should never discuss your religion with anyone in public.

I think he had the right idea and I wouldn’t have a problem with it if people kept it to themselves.

And there was me planning on going to the Etihad to discuss Irish nationalism and the monarchy during City v Southampton

He’s a paedo ffs stop defending it, what else has he done that we don’t know about or has been covered

Could have replaced catholic priest with Barry Bennell also, but that wouldn’t suit your agenda I suppose
Spot on about his behaviour and its hurtful to know his own mother went to her grave knowing that her son was what he was. Something he'll have to live with for the rest of his seedy life

And I agree, that so many people in places of privilege or trust think they're above the law or even basic common decency, however any religious officials that serve their own sexual gratification are a different type of predator.

Filthy scummy cunts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.