Celtic Thread - 2023/24

Switched game on. Players look as if they are playing on ice. Absolutely embarrassing. Celtic score second goal and switch off. 5 minutes I’ll never get back

Well you shouid then come back and argue against the data. You have written the equivalent of sticking your fingers in your ears and going no no no no no. You will check this stuff out eventually.
One question

Did they mention the League Cup Final you won with just the three players offside at the goal?

Incidentally the linesman who missed the THREE offside players is a huge Rangers supporter.

One question

Did they mention the League Cup Final you won with just the three players offside at the goal?

Incidentally the linesman who missed the THREE offside players is a huge Rangers supporter.
It’s not about individual games. It’s an in depth look at Decisions that are awarded to all teams, penalties, when they are awarded, fouls against and when they happen. Sendings off. How many times you need to get into the box to get a penalty. We are just below average with 143 av 146 for teams to get a penalty. You are about 280 times a team needs to get into your box. It’s all stats and with us being the dominant team you wouid exiectvys to be ahead on penalties etc. we aren’t snd haven’t been for a decade. Only in Scotiand has the second best team achieved this. You are the outlier in every category. Look at it. The guy is a brainy data type guy. He offered it to a senior editor if a Scottish paper, who said he couldn’t run with it it it would damage them commercially. What an excuse.

It’s all going to come out whether you believe it, read it, or not.

Switched game on. Players look as if they are playing on ice. Absolutely embarrassing. Celtic score second goal and switch off. 5 minutes I’ll never get back
We played some good stuff from mid to front, first half final ball was fucking woeful. The pitch doesn’t help and nobody will be sad to see the back of them. Not for their team, the pitch.

Second half played a lot better and created a load of chances. Khun was excellent, Hatate looked good snd a bit rusty. Good he got over an hour.

Looking forward to next week and demolishing your dreams.

We played some good stuff from mid to front, first half final ball was fucking woeful. The pitch doesn’t help and nobody will be sad to see the back of them. Not for their team, the pitch.

Second half played a lot better and created a load of chances. Khun was excellent, Hatate looked good snd a bit rusty. Good he got over an hour.

If you win next week my dreams will still be far from demolished.

Rangers were no better than OK yesterday but still won at an absolute canter against a very average Hibs. I’ll be honest and say I was nervous prematch but Hibs were dreadful coming forward

Hopefully we tighten things up for next week but at every corner we had every outfield player inside or on edge of Hibs box. It’s exactly how we lost the goal against Benfica. Absolutely nothing learned! With the pace Celtic have they could easily hurt us on the counter!

One of these days it’ll all come together for Dessers and he’ll start putting these chances away!

I’m going for 3-1 Rangers in a fairly tough game.

Hopefully we are not talking about officials!!

You sure that’s what the editor said?

I think it far more likely he said ‘Fuck off ya absolute crackpot’

And only crackpots call other people crackpots without looking at their evidence.
I have followed Rangers for over 50 years and I’ve seen it with my own eyes!

It’s almost as if 2012 didn’t happen

It’s almost as if people have forgotten the disgusting depths a certain club would stoop to

If only these same so called intelligent people put their efforts in to the going ins at their club

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.