Celtic Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Once again the Glesgalona, Co-efficient Champions and Moral victors, shat it. Utterly woeful performances from practically your whole outfield players. Didn’t have a fucking scooby what to do with the ball and didn’t have the ability to make the pass anyway. Seen more movement in a chronic constipation ward than your front line. I can’t wait to get you at CP.
Why were you watching that eye bleeding pish when City v Madrid was on ?

Clement post match: he must have scored some Dundee Gear. WTF is he on about. He’s crumbled.

You need to get yourself a stick
It was the total lack of any real class from your mob that kept my spirits up. I started grinning after five minutes and it’s lasted until now. That’s value for money in anybody’s book.

Wasn’t even a foul given. Carry on.
Cheated again. As clear a penalty as you’ll ever see.

The ruling used to overturn the Aberdeen penalty is only if defender is in possession! Kicked through the back of the Aberdeen player.

Celtic were awarded a similar penalty earlier in the season. Pretty sure it was Turnbull fouled

Amazed that was overturned
Looked a clear penalty

Only thing I’d say is if it was given and scored it prob would have gone to penalties anyway, they equalised a minute later

Hart did some clowning around in the shoot out before finally getting to one

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.