Celtic Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cheated again. As clear a penalty as you’ll ever see.

The ruling used to overturn the Aberdeen penalty is only if defender is in possession! Kicked through the back of the Aberdeen player.

Celtic were awarded a similar penalty earlier in the season. Pretty sure it was Turnbull fouled
Never again can they claim they don’t get help from compliant officials, Aberdeen well and truly shafted today. Saying that the dandy Dons will still be cheering the bheasts on in the final

Never again can they claim they don’t get help from compliant officials, Aberdeen well and truly shafted today. Saying that the dandy Dons will still be cheering the bheasts on in the final
I thought I could smell you lingering to douse your hate. Wasn’t a penalty you thick ****. Your team also smell of shite, because they are.

I thought I could smell you lingering to douse your hate. Wasn’t a penalty you thick ****. Your team also smell of shite, because they are.
I read online that were might have been a foul in lead up to penalty. How far are they going back this week?

I tend to agree with Irish Blue. If they had been awarded and scored the penalty in all likelihood they wouldn’t have scored that equaliser … but we ll never know

Just seen the incident. Don Robertson lets play go on and only after the CCV foul on Hoilet does he blow for ‘foul’ on Johnstone. The commentators keep saying he appears to give the penalty when he clearly doesn’t!! Why not blow for the foul when it happens? There is never going to be an advantage for Celtic. Why wait until Aberdeen have a legitimate penalty claim.

Very similar to Johnstone with Morelos when he gets caught under the ball and dives and Morelos goal is disallowed by a Celtic minded referee Kevin Clancy

It wasn’t a penalty it was a foul. I know this causes angst to our friends. After all, they poor cunts only had 5 penalties their last 6 games from their brethren. Hasn’t really helped but they still got them. From a team who get assistance on a game by fanecvadus since forever from their MIB, it superich of them to even mention it. And remember, we have the data now to show their level of cheating.

Anyway. I don’t care who wins today either. Hope you all have a lovely time belting out the Sash. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.