Celtic Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watched the highlights of Ayr United v Celtic (I was bored)

Great to see Ayrs stand finally opened.

Celtic subbed their Keepers twice!

Big black lad in centre of defence for Celtic looked poor. Not sure if new signing or youngster

Finished 1-1 and it’ll surprise nobody that Celtics ‘1’ was a penalty

Big black lad in centre of defence for Celtic looked poor. Not sure if new signing or youngster

Never watched it.

Funny how you pick out the one player who was supposed to have been good and said he was poor.

Mind games don’t work on me. Although, to be fair to you, every tine I’ve seen him
I have thought, shite.

Funny how you pick out the one player who was supposed to have been good and said he was poor.

Mind games don’t work on me. Although, to be fair to you, every tine I’ve seen him
I have thought, shite.
No idea who he is. Reminds me of Yfetko (sp) at Rangers.

He gave away a penalty

Very limited highlights but the little I saw he looked awful

The thing that surprised me was the three keepers

‘Mind games’ ? I’ve already said Celtic will win the league comfortably

No idea who he is. Reminds me of Yfetko (sp) at Rangers.

He gave away a penalty

Very limited highlights but the little I saw he looked awful

The thing that surprised me was the three keepers

‘Mind games’ ? I’ve already said Celtic will win the league comfortably
You don’t have to be a footballing genius to know that, although never underestimate our boards ability to fuck everything up. I don’t. I didn’t even watch it. I’m fed up how long we are taking to sign decent players and to watch us with so many Academy players, all of whom are nowhere near good enough, was something I am glad I avoided. Been reading coonents on our forums with guys saying, give the youth a chance. I’m all for that, but I know that no matter how many chances they get, they aren’t good enough and wishful thinking would not change that. A bit like you hoping Tiktoc and Raskin would be game changers this time last year.

I see TikTok is even pissing you lot off now with his utter bollocks. The lad is a 24carat wanker. Do you think he will be shown the door? I hope not. He’s a right laugh. On and off the pitch.

As far as Cantwell goes. A decent offer and he’s away. You can say that about every one of them with possibly Butland the only exception.

I’ve always liked Hagi but I’m very much in the minority in our support regards that.

Cantwell , Lawrence and Hagi will all be vying for the same position. All much of a muchness there with no real standout

I’d give Raskin a chance as he looked decent pre injury and deserves a chance.

The Ayr v Celtic highlights were on YouTube.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.