Celtic Thread | 2024/25

We have had draws for years where we got the top teams. We were due a good draw. We just weren’t good enough, I am not saying we will go far in it, but for us, to get out of any group is massive. At last our board have hopefully realised we will never progress without our using the money we have to invest.

We get slagged when we get hammered. When we win it’s because of lucky draw, or some other bollocks. That irks me. Why not a well played? You looked good? I suppose it’s a reflection of every **** these days being negative about everything.

I thought we were great. And I know we will get better with the next couple of windows. We will never get to a position of ever challenging to win it, but, qualifying out if the group would be amazing. You need to remember, our whole team cost less than the £50m you paid for Haaland. We do not operate in the same universe.
I agree with all that but I don’t think beating Slovan is a sign of improvement. You should have battered them and you did. I think we will see genuine improvement once you beat a team that you aren’t expected to. Yes given your budget you have always done well.

I agree with all that but I don’t think beating Slovan is a sign of improvement. You should have battered them and you did. I think we will see genuine improvement once you beat a team that you aren’t expected to. Yes given your budget you have always done well.
Hahahaha

Done well?

They haven’t won a knockout game in European competition this century

Over the last 20 years they are officially THE worst team in the UCL

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.