Celtic Thread | 2024/25

So, when you started to invest you were brilliant from the off? We would take Burnley to the fucking cleaners.
That’s not my point at all. I’m saying the press seem to be all excited that Celtic have won in the CL. I’m just saying the team you battered is crap. I know you would also batter Burnley. You also got the easiest draw of all 36 teams (see attached)

Slovan = Burnley not Celtic = Burnley

Last edited:
I absolutely loved watching Celtic on the highlights when I got home late last night. It makes a change that they could actually go for it this season. Wins against Zagreb, Young Boys and Bruges are really achievable and those three, or two wins and a draw should get them through.

I can understand the hype somewhat. The media aren't saying they are a contender because they beat Bratislava. It's just refreshing and entertaining that they can be competitive.

Separating what we saw on the telly last night from their fanbase - which in my experience is made up of mostly fuckwits - is the key.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.