Celtic v City post match

You're right they did, Gundogen should've had a hat-trick

Two mistakes and an off side goal, Celtic deserved fuck out of the game, they were lucky to hang on from what I saw

Roll on Barca...........
Don't know why anyone bothers replying to that word removed. Coc states wumming isn't allowed.

Watched it with two Celtic lads that were praying they'd hang on at the end.

Fair play to Celtic, they were well up for it, as were their fans. Great spectacle as a game, but our defending was abysmal at times. Sterling was magnificent though.

TBF our defending has been shit all season, we've just managed to get away with it.

i haven't seen many people say that. but then again there goals came from our mistakes
Phil Thompson and Chris Sutton, and that was just today on tv. On here I have seen quite a lot of disrespectful comments on the merits of this Celtic team in the days leading up to this game.

Fuck me we have some flaky fans.

We drew FFS yet proclamations of we won't win fuck all this season after winning 10 games and drawing 1 are a new low for this place pmsl.
Ridiculous ain't it. We pushed on at the end and was unlucky not to get the win.

God help this place whenever we lose.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.