Celtic v City post match

stones should start all crucial games. this was definately one of them.

This.

Brendan's team play a high pressing game for about 70 mins hoping to wrap it up and then defend for last 20.

We needed to take sting out of game early and I think the boys got caught up in the atmosphere. They won't be the first or last.

Hope they have got something left for Spurs game

Might have been a great game for the neutrals, but it wasn't a great game for us. Bar one moment of magic from Silva, Sterling was the only offensive player to turn up today. Nolito and Gundogan were garbage and Aguero anonymous. Looked slow and lacking in ideas without KDB dropping in the hole to receive the ball.

We should not be dropping points against these when we've got Barcelona and a very decent Gladbach side in our group. That's more than likely all chance of top spot gone now and we could well find ourselves in third after the Barca double header.

McManaman's bias an absolute disgrace.

Sutton "£420m City".

Kolarov's worst game of the season so far.

A learning experience for all I hope.

Watched it on bein and fair commentary and post match comments from the pundits.

Fcuk BT.

Celtic were fantastic.

Our English players were outstanding. Pity they all didn't start.

Great to see pep going out and congratulating them all. And then insisting (why does he have to?) that our players go and thanks our fans.

Although, then again, I am a "plastic nodding dog" so what do I know?

1-2-1-2 This is just, a, test.

Oh -I hate being right - lol - said it wouldn't be a 'walk in the park' - All these 13 years olds who can only see City 'spanking' every team.
Been watching football for over 50 years. - hope you young uns can accept a result like this.

Celtic were very good tonight. Rodgers went with the same tactic that was so successful at Liverpool by overloading the opposition early in each half and it worked. Don't think we were particularly poor tonight, just felt we missed Stones a little as he's a huge calming influence.

Phil Thompson and Chris Sutton, and that was just today on tv. On here I have seen quite a lot of disrespectful comments on the merits of this Celtic team in the days leading up to this game.

i doth think its disrespectful they got battered by barca and there team is full of championship players. the scottish league is shite swell. we've won ten games in a row and played some of the best football we've ever played so our bound to be confident.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.