Celtic v City post match

Shocking Silva assist for the second and a terrible eye of a needle pass to set up the third.

He didn't press at all and wasted a lot of possession, but yeah he did contribute to the goals. Almost didnt mention it because you always get your head bit off with any criticism of silva lol.

Fantastic crowd. Exciting game. Two shit defences.

Fern, Sterling and Zab our best players.

Camel gob drooling over Sterling - had to check my stream.hadn't been hacked.

Celtic were very good tonight. Rodgers went with the same tactic that was so successful at Liverpool by overloading the opposition early in each half and it worked.
It's slightly annoying that it worked though given that everyone knows that's his only tactic.

I'd say the opposite, they worked their arses off for 25 minutes of each half & made it an even game, then just held on for the last 20 minutes of each half. Managed to get themselves 3 goals in those 50 minutes of intense work - couldn't keep it up each time though.

I suppose but some of the simple passes that that went astray in the first half were shocking. Just looked like tired mistakes

Enjoyable watch. Think it was one of them nights where everything that could've gone right for Celtic did though, offside goal, deflected own goal & mistake from Kolarov gifted them their 3 goals - don't remember Bravo making more than 1 save. On another day we could've had 5 or 6, just didn't quite go in.

Fair play to them, they worked silly hard for that, shame Barca snuck the win, will be incredibly tough to top the group now.
My thoughts exactly. Everything went for them (Kolo MoM ffs!!) but made for an entertaining game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.