Celtic v City post match

Most disappointed with Gundogan today. Even factoring in his recent injury, I was expecting more control from him.

Sterling top class again. Everyone else - meh[/QUOTE

Its early days for Gundogan....ran into to many blind alleys and kept hold of the ball too long for where he is in match fitness and energy. The best is yet to come. Thought Aguero was the most dissapointing tonight....right off his game and against Kolo....baffling !

Fuck me we have some flaky fans.

We drew FFS yet proclamations of we won't win fuck all this season after winning 10 games and drawing 1 are a new low for this place pmsl.

Agree. We have some fannies on here. The shite I'm seeing on twitter also is unbelievable...

Celtic were by no doubt the best team we've played so far and for the neutrals it must have been good to watch.

Yes we should be beating them but it's football and these things happen. We'll learn from this result and then we'll probably beat spurs on the weekend.

But hey let's focus on why Kolarov is shite

Oh -I hate being right - lol - said it wouldn't be a 'walk in the park' - All these 13 years olds who can only see City 'spanking' every team.
Been watching football for over 50 years. - hope you young uns can accept a result like this.

As Chief FOC from CBL3 and having looked at the starting eleven a spanking is what should have been on the cards. But that's football. It can bite yer arse just when yer think yer bullet-proof!

Unfortunate as well that the weather played right into their hands, just made it an easier game for Celtic to press us and put us under pressure.
I hope you didn't think before the game , that Celtic would not pressure us.

Fair result. The fleet st cunts surely are creaming themselves with City not winning.

Clichy poor, Kolarov in their 3rd goal kicked the air, Gundogan and most of ours were gash, Sterling, Zabba and Dinho the best.

On the other hand, this could be a rehearsing for the candlefucks game.

Pep gets all the praise for wins he has to stand up and take the blame tonight. Poor performance and horrendous defending all over. A goalie that rarely makes a save into the bargain. We had all summer to get in a couple of decent full backs . We didn't and im afraid it will come back to haunt us. Kompany and stones will be our preferred option in the middle of defence. Fucking hell that was really close to am embarrasing evening. Got to better sunday.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.