Celtic v City post match

There will be more games this season where it doesn't click and we don't perform. That's what happens in football. Some people could do with mentally preparing themselves now because I worry for some of you.
That game was never going to be the stroll in the park some were suggesting. Take the draw, go home and on to the next game. It's going to be a long hard season.

That doesn't mean you accept incompetence.

There was some inept play by certain players tonight & they have previous for it. That has to be considered & Pep will have to be right on the ball with it.

Most teams who score 3 at Bayern Munich in the Champs Lg will beat them. Most teams who score 3 at Celtic will murder them..

Tonight, the defence failed. Nothing to do with tactics etc, just shit.

They raised their game, we should spirit to come back from being behind. We can do better and we will an away draw is not a bad result, lets get 3 points on Sunday.

Pep gets all the praise for wins he has to stand up and take the blame tonight. Poor performance and horrendous defending all over. A goalie that rarely makes a save into the bargain. We had all summer to get in a couple of decent full backs . We didn't and im afraid it will come back to haunt us. Kompany and stones will be our preferred option in the middle of defence. Fucking hell that was really close to am embarrasing evening. Got to better sunday.
Ah we drop points and you reappear with negativity.

zsrdw0.jpg

After being behind 3 times, a draw isn't an absolute disaster. Though it's annoying that Celtic didn't score a decent goal out of their three (an offside, a massive (sniff!) deflection and a howler from Kolarov). Hey ho. We move on. Still unbeaten.

Where's all the blue moon experts that said this would be stroll against pub team.

The same lot who were giving it the big one about the red vermin who then went on to beat the champions 4-1, don't they realise that it all comes round to bite you on the arse when you get complacent.

The game at the weekend will be very very hard as will the game after that. There are half a dozen sides in the running for the PL title and we are just one of them, nothing is a given, at least the cynical old bastards have our feet firmly on the ground.

Here we go. Yap yap yap. We played fine. Celtic played us with intensity in the first half which didn't allow us time, doesn't mean we played bad ffs means they did their work. I really don't know what people expect sometimes, teams to lie down and let us play football. Bigger concern is Sunday, no nolito and silva looked injured and slow because of it.

Spot on, it was a great game to watch and we could easily have won it in the end.

Reading most of the comments on here you'd have thought we lost

A gripe from me - BT Sport sh*t - The stream kept 'stopping' - why ? - at half time( On the radio) I was watching 40 mins on screen.
Pathetic.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.