Celtic v City post match

Superb game of football that, nice to know there is still a shit load to work on! Let me down for £300 tonight the barstardss, massive coupon buster that.

Been a while since we've been so open, silva was poor, fernandinho not at his best & sergio was invisible most of game

some moaners on here, if you want the perfect performance every week then sit in and play FIFA, this is real football and it does not work like that i'm afraid,,good result tonight, i'd have snatched the draw and paid money for it when they got that 3rd, but we came back and earned a valuable point

The same lot who were giving it the big one about the red vermin who then went on to beat the champions 4-1, don't they realise that it all comes round to bite you on the arse when you get complacent.

The game at the weekend will be very very hard as will the game after that. There are half a dozen sides in the running for the PL title and we are just one of them, nothing is a given, at least the cynical old bastards have our feet firmly on the ground.
at least 6 teams can win the title ?!

Celtic played well but got all the luck. Not playing Stones at CB was a mistake.
Lets move on now, tough game on sunday.
Sterling played very well tonight.

Had to stop winning eventually; Happy for that to be this game if it means three points against Spurs!

Pep gets all the praise for wins he has to stand up and take the blame tonight. Poor performance and horrendous defending all over. A goalie that rarely makes a save into the bargain. We had all summer to get in a couple of decent full backs . We didn't and im afraid it will come back to haunt us. Kompany and stones will be our preferred option in the middle of defence. Fucking hell that was really close to am embarrasing evening. Got to better sunday.
Check this fella out.

Fuck knows what he'll do if we ever lose a fucking match.

Hopefully he'll cancel his broadband.

City games certainly aren't boring are they!

Disappointed with the result but full credit to celtic and their fans. They worked their bollocks off. I think if kolorov didn't balls up early in the second half then it could have been a different result.we needed to start second half well and control the game. But we dug deep in the end and still could have won it.

Oh by the way Sutton and mcpointalot are total cnuts.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.