Celtic v City post match

Good game, we pressured you as expected and shame we couldn't hold the leads we took, good to see us playing a high line and pressuring ur goalie and defense. Man city could a sneaked it at the end tho

Not the walkover as some expected here, I would imagine your younger fans...no team is invincible ;) good luck for Sunday..

Possession 61% to 39%, shots 24 to 9, shots on target 9 to 3 1st goal offside and 2nd a deflection

Yet Celtic were brilliant and we were shit !

It does show that we are wasteful, I've said all along the sub human slime from M16 are far more clinical than us, obviously not better but certainly more clinical.

One offside goal, one deflected own goal. One dreadful miss at the end by Ilkay. Shit happens. Pep has hopefully learned Kola is a bit of a liability in the middle in the big games.

CteANaiWEAAcxDy.jpg

Fuck off Chris Sutton. "City took Celtic lightly by leaving Stones on the bench." Did we bollocks, it's not the first time he's been left on the bench.

And as I'm typing this... thank you Gary Lineker for making that very point.

CSIAC

Wow, that was a bit shit. So disappointed with the lads today, they're capable of so much more. Aguero had no service, Silva and Gundogan were invisible and crap. Sterling was brilliant, only player I'd label as such. Will take a point at spurs after seeing that.

That doesn't mean you accept incompetence.

There was some inept play by certain players tonight & they have previous for it. That has to be considered & Pep will have to be right on the ball with it.

Most teams who score 3 at Bayern Munich in the Champs Lg will beat them. Most teams who score 3 at Celtic will murder them..

Tonight, the defence failed. Nothing to do with tactics etc, just shit.
Accepting competence and going overboard with criticism are two different beasts. We allowed them to score three tonight because we made individual errors. It happens.

Very disappointed.

The defensive mistakes were appalling, especially for their third; what the fuck was Aleks doing? It was a terrible mistake.

Still, credit to the players for coming back three times.

It's just a shame that Dinho's shot near the end didn't go in. What a goal that would have been!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.