Celtic v City post match

I assume there are only a few of us who accept Celtic broke themselves against us and deserve applause along with us not being great but not bad. We are still learning with Guardiola so all in all a good match to watch. I know we can be better, i see that as a good thing really, as others have said we have done alright so far :-)

Reckon we will crush spurs!

Great game, no complaints, that's football as Pep says!
You can't win every game, and the poise to come back and then almost nick it at the end was good to see.
Big respect to Celtic, wish we could create an atmosphere like that!

Celtic probably won't play as well again all season and to be honest I still thought they were industrious rather than good. Yeah they worked hard but we gifted them 3 goals. I don't remember them creating a chance after the third and we should have nicked it on chances. We weren't at our best and it is amazing how important stones is already. I hope to see him and vk together week in week out soon. Sterling was great and kolo rolled back the years. Hate Rodgers and hope we dick them at our place.

There's a difference between being arrogant and being confident. Us being city fans should know that better than most seeing as we've had to deal with United all those years.
People who expected them to go out there tonight and just roll over because they were playing against the likes of aguero, are arrogant.
People who expected them to give us a good game, but us to win, are confident.

i dont think anyone expected them to just roll over. we've played the best football we've ever played and they've been rubbish recently. I'm sorry but i keep hearing this about city fans should know better and about us and united. id say 99% of city aren't arrogant and do know the difference, a few on a forum doesnt mean we've suddenly turned into untied fans. we have every right to sound arrogant tbh with how we've been playing. we dont have to constantly show respect to other teams/fans.

Regardless what league Celtic play in,if one or two players are not on it you can get away with it,but all bar sterling where not on it and we should have won tonight,a draw is meh ok,but think about it we where for the majority of the game poor and still should have won...
Just one of those games...onward and upwards

I assume there are only a few of us who accept Celtic broke themselves against us and deserve applause along with us not being great but not bad. We are still learning with Guardiola so all in all a good match to watch. I know we can be better, i see that as a good thing really, as others have said we have done alright so far :-)

Reckon we will crush spurs!

Aye. Just a fucking pub team ;-)

In a way I am pleased that this type of result has happened now. This is a wake up call for the Spurs game, and takes a bit of pressure off us being expected to win every game. I think we can bounce back against Tottenham.

Agree with this. We aren't going to win every game. A wake up call before the Spurs game will be useful.

Bang on mate , they played well in front of 60,000 pissed up loud idiots - it's no biggy.

They will be back to playing Hibs away on Saturday - after playing one of there two biggest home games for the next eighteen months.

some fucking tap dancing fannys on here.
Actually they play Dundee away early Saturday I'm gonna stick £20 on Dundee,Celtic players will get a reality check after this tonight and won't get up for it..

They did get battered and deserved stick for that and the Scottish league is poor, but I remember the battles of Britain games of the 80s and 90s when the Glasgow two ALWAYS gave you a game. I am not saying we should not have been confident but never assume we will battered them on their patch.

that was 30/40 years ago when the scottish league was full of good players. i dont think many assumed we would batter them, but the way we have been playing it wouldn't have been a surprise.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.