Celtic v City post match

Celtic have never been a pub team.and "60,000 pissed up idiots" thats the kind of arrogance that annoys me.Give us some credit for god sake

Not a terrible result.

The fear is we lose both our next games against Barca and monchengladbach win both their next games against Celtic; we might be in trouble if that happens

Frustrating.

They were so lucky. 1 offside goal, another a deflection and another from a horrendous mistake by Kolarov.

Going forward we are great. Defending needs work - along with Gundogan's shooting.

Don't know why some are talking like we lost.

But he had cover in Sterling giving him license. I'd agree if we had no one to cover.

Sterling was miles out of position too though, hence why he had to tear arse it back and ultimately had to lunge at the ball, resulting in the own goal. It was a collective defensive mistake.

"I don't think anyone"
You haven't been spending much time on here then have you :^)
We have every right, it doesn't mean we should
It's fucking annoying

its only a forum it doesnt represent all city fans. I've been on here since about 2007 and most fans on here react to the game anyway. the way we have been playing why not think we are going to batter them. you say people are arrogant, go on any celtic forum and there are plenty of posts about how they are worried about being battered. why do you care anyway ?

Watch them away from home.

I've seen championship sides beat Premier league teams away. Never mind draw at home.

Before you get even more upset, here you are

People expected them to roll over instead of actually challenge us, those are the people i was aiming my initial comment at.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.