Celtic v City post match

Bang on mate , they played well in front of 60,000 pissed up loud idiots - it's no biggy.

They will be back to playing Hibs away on Saturday - after playing one of there two biggest home games for the next eighteen months.

some fucking tap dancing fannys on here.

Yep

1 fairly bad game after winning 10 games in a row and some are acting like we got beat by Accrington Stanley. You couldn't make it up mate.

Wonder how they coped pre 2008

Not sure about the second mate. Zabaleta was miles out of position.

But he had cover in Sterling giving him license. I'd agree if we had no one to cover.

Fully expect to struggle against Spurs but we gotta remember Pep has only been here 5 mins. It's going to take time and our great start has fooled people into thinking we are actually better than we are.

It will come good but we all have to expect some unpleasant bumps in the road

Ah so mentioning shit defending is throwing in the towel.

Well Pep will be throwing the towel in right now then, because he won't fucking sleep thinking about it.

Tonight was shit defending not brilliance from Celtic. Pep knows it.

Which is our best chance & the biggest difference from last season, where the manager would be happy enough. Pep will acknowledge it & try to fix it.
I just can't get to het up about tonight, mate. It's that simple for me. I thought we'd finish second in the group and still do, though it's not beyond the realms of possibilities that we get something from the Barca games. I'm sure Pep will be a bit more animated about it than me and I'm sure he'll do what he thinks he needs to fix things.
What can I say, I'm quite confident about the season ahead and tonight isn't going to shake that belief.

Can't win them all.
Very sloppy start and still we can't cope with teams who press high. This has been going on for 5 years.
Zaba and Gundogan had poor games again.

Obviously lots to discuss about tonight's game but for me the performance of Raheem Sterling was immense. The improvement in his game over such a short period of time is amazing....it is gonna be exciting to see how his career progresses.

i dont think anyone expected them to just roll over. we've played the best football we've ever played and they've been rubbish recently. I'm sorry but i keep hearing this about city fans should know better and about us and united. id say 99% of city aren't arrogant and do know the difference, a few on a forum doesnt mean we've suddenly turned into untied fans. we have every right to sound arrogant tbh with how we've been playing. we dont have to constantly show respect to other teams/fans.

"I don't think anyone"
You haven't been spending much time on here then have you :^)
We have every right, it doesn't mean we should
It's fucking annoying

Celtic played well but got all the luck. Not playing Stones at CB was a mistake.
Lets move on now, tough game on sunday.
Sterling played very well tonight.
Maybe Pep put Stones on the bench because of his performance against the Swans - gave the ball away so often

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.