Celtic v City post match

Offside goal
Deflected cross
Defensive error
Created nothing else
Came back each time and should have won the game, when last season we would have given up.

No biggie......

Good game, we pressured you as expected and shame we couldn't hold the leads we took, good to see us playing a high line and pressuring ur goalie and defense. Man city could a sneaked it at the end tho

Not the walkover as some expected here, I would imagine your younger fans...no team is invincible ;) good luck for Sunday..
Well said that man - credit to you.

its only a forum it doesnt represent all city fans. I've been on here since about 2007 and most fans on here react to the game anyway. the way we have been playing why not think we are going to batter them. you say people are arrogant, go on any celtic forum and there are plenty of posts about how they are worried about being battered. why do you care anyway ?
1. Not once did i say it represented all city fans, no idea why you keep saying that
2. I've been keeping an eye on celtic forums, it seemed to be a 50/50 split between "Think it'll be 3-1 city" and "we'll get something from this"
3. I care because it reminds me of united fans, and it's one thing i cannot stand from city fans.

I can't believe what I'm reading! The majority of the players were about a 3, ridiculous

One goal was offside, one was a deflection and he won't score a goal like the 3rd in the next 6 months

We had plenty of chance and on another day would have burried them. I can see us scoring 4 at home against them
Ok I think I was probably being very generous giving anybody in the defense a 3. All Celtics goals you would struggle to see on a Primary School pitch. Yes the first was offside but who was marking the guy who crossed the ball? And yes on the third the striker miskicked the finish but Kolarovs attempt to clear was a joke. You really do need to look at the standard of the opposition, with the exception of Dembele there isnt a player in that side who would get in a premier league team talent wise (except may be Roberts).We defend agaist Tottenham like that we'll concede 6 or 7. Fortunately I dont believe Pep would be daft enough to play the same defense again this weekend.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.