Celtic v City post match

That was a massive point. English teams rarely win at Celtic. If we get turned over twice by Barca, which is possible, we will have 4 pts from 4 games. BMG will beat Celtic twice, giving them 6 from 4. Could have a dodgy trip to BMG, to get out of the group

If this game had been played last season, and we had conceded after 3mins, we would have lost. Not sure BMG will win at Parkhead.

That was a massive point. English teams rarely win at Celtic. If we get turned over twice by Barca, which is possible, we will have 4 pts from 4 games. BMG will beat Celtic twice, giving them 6 from 4. Could have a dodgy trip to BMG, to get out of the group
Why would you say BMG will beat Celtic twice when we couldnt manage it ? Makes no sense, expect Celtic to draw if not win o e of those games.

Celtic were up for it because they were playing an English team. Got lucky with an offside goal and two mistakes which won't happen at the Etihad. City WILL blow them away

I offered 5/4 for any team in the group to win at Parkhead this campaign, when Celtic have belief in the team and the manager its almost an impossibility, doesnt matter how good the Celtic team is or how good the opposition is, it just doesnt happen very often.

I must admit Man City was the game I fancied Celtic for most, I think Gladbachs counter attacking style could be dangerous. I think in all likelihood Celtic and Gladbach will both win their home games against each other. Barcelona will take 6 points off City leaving the standings after the next two games at

Barca 12
Man City 4
Celtic 4
Gladbach 3

Celtic will beat an already qualified Barcelona at Parkhead and Gladbach will take something from City in Germany, meaning Man City will have a must win game at home to Celtic in the last game to qualify on goal difference or head to head, and yous will win that.

Their 1st goal was offside and should nt have been given , 2nd goal was a cross deflected off Sterling into our goal , and they were hanging on for a point for the last 15 minutes , yes our team did cost £600m £700m/£800m *(delete were applicable) and their team cost 50p , (as Chris Sutton on the TV repeated a dozen times, didnt he win his only medal in England with the help of Jack Walkers millions ? the irony) but our spoilt superstars showed workrate and determination after gifting them 3 goals , it was nothing to do with salaries or transfer fees .

I offered 5/4 for any team in the group to win at Parkhead this campaign, when Celtic have belief in the team and the manager its almost an impossibility, doesnt matter how good the Celtic team is or how good the opposition is, it just doesnt happen very often.

I must admit Man City was the game I fancied Celtic for most, I think Gladbachs counter attacking style could be dangerous. I think in all likelihood Celtic and Gladbach will both win their home games against each other. Barcelona will take 6 points off City leaving the standings after the next two games at

Barca 12
Man City 4
Celtic 4
Gladbach 3

Celtic will beat an already qualified Barcelona at Parkhead and Gladbach will take something from City in Germany, meaning Man City will have a must win game at home to Celtic in the last game to qualify on goal difference or head to head, and yous will win that.
Have you got Saturday's lottery tickets whilst you're at it ?

I'll be simply amazed if we don't get another point before we play you again.

I think you're grossly underestimating how hard it is to win in Europe at Celtic. Have a look at the teams/results who've been there. Barcelona on two visits there lost 1 won 1, Bayern Munich visited once and drew, the rags on two visits lost 1 and drew 1, Benfica on three visits there lost 2 and drew 1. Using that match as a foresight to how we're likely to deal with teams in the PL and classing us as incompetent is the epitome of 'knee-jerk'.

Tbh you could say it's difficult to win at Old Trafford because Bobby Charlton used to play for them.

And if we defend like that it will be, as they will fucking murder us.

3 goals away from home is enough. It should have been 3-1 at the absolute worst.

Celtic produced fantastic effort but if we concede those kind of goals regularly, then we will also lose to Burnley & West Brom & indeed would have lost to Utd.

We showed great character to keep coming back but the defending was Sven standard.

If this game had been played last season, and we had conceded after 3mins, we would have lost. Not sure BMG will win at Parkhead.

This is true.

If we had played that game last season & made the same mistakes we would probably have lost by four or five.

The team has character now & needed it with that kind of defending.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.